Random musings and general banter. - Page 878        

Page 878 of 878 FirstFirst ... 378778828868876877878
Results 8,771 to 8,776 of 8776
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    He was flogging some ladies watches the other night and saying he might get her one as 'she wants a coat and it's 400 pound'
    Momma, £400 coat? I didn't think Primark sold coats that expensive��. Maybe he could bring "Our Bet" into the studio wearing her expensive coat. But wait, why isn't he getting one from a shopping channel? He'd probably get a good discount...
    Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Damn it, only able to see start of show, have to get ready to go out for a meal and will miss P Simon making a complete fool of himself with CCCP watches.

He's already mixed up the original owner of CCCP (Alexander Shorokhoff) and Aleksandrov (Mathematician and Physicist whom one of the watches are named after).

He's also mentioned Russian Engineering (case and bracelet) when they are made in China.

Utter fool.
    Likes Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Shouty Richard Dire at it again with the 3 in 1 drone "£60 in the shops....this is the only place in the U.K you can get it"

Quick look on Amazon, even cheaper to buy there! IW charging £49.99 for a twin pack. Amazon charging £24.99 for one and throwing in a second battery :/

Oh and Howard telling porkies as well. Watching the repeat of the Samsung A80 phone. He's bleating on about stock and how they won't last the hour. This is now the next day watching it, and all 3 colours are available to buy
    Likes Hammy60, Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    Shouty Richard Dire at it again with the 3 in 1 drone "£60 in the shops....this is the only place in the U.K you can get it"

Quick look on Amazon, even cheaper to buy there! IW charging £49.99 for a twin pack. Amazon charging £24.99 for one and throwing in a second battery :/

Oh and Howard telling porkies as well. Watching the repeat of the Samsung A80 phone. He's bleating on about stock and how they won't last the hour. This is now the next day watching it, and all 3 colours are available to buy
    No surprises there then!

Last night they wanted £500 for an ebike but it seems itís available from several other places for £100 less
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post

I saw that, at the start of the show he was even saying they were making preparations to have something else to sell for later in the show as they were expecting to sell out before then.

and now we have Peter Simon spouting nothing but rubbish about swan & Edgar watches, virtually every word out of his mouth & the guest (just a pair of crooks) has been utter crap, their descriptions of these watches couldn't be further from the truth, in reality they are nothing more than re-badged cheap Chinese watches that can be had from Aliexpress for a fraction of the price.

£400 pound watches he says, he's either extremely disillusion or lying, personally think he it's a big dose of both.
    Last edited by Hammy60; Today at 06:30 PM.
    Likes Wirral70 , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy60 View Post
    I saw that, at the start of the show he was even saying they were making preparations to have something else to sell for later in the show as they were expecting to sell out before then.

and now we have Peter Simon spouting nothing but rubbish about swan & Edgar watches, virtually every word out of his mouth & the guest (just a pair of crooks) has been utter crap, their descriptions of these watches couldn't be further from the truth, in reality they are nothing more than re-badged cheap Chinese watches that can be had from Aliexpress for a fraction of the price.

£400 pound watches he says, he's either extremely disillusion or lying, personally think he it's a big dose of both.
    I saw that with the Samsung Phone too, and even now it is still in stock and in all 3 colours!

The crazy thing is that (presuming it is brand new?) it was actually a good price compared to other retailers who sell the sim free version. But I guess with Ideal World they still have to BS when they’re selling something good!

I turned over when Swan and Edgar came on, they actually make me quite angry when they’re ripping people off with that utter load of crap