Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched the bit where they showed the close-up of DeeKnees's face - her skin looked really troubled and spotty, unless it was my telly or the 5 tons of makeup or whatever she'd got on her face. If she's got skin problems then I feel sorry for her, but was it a good idea to have her promoting this Crystal Carp (sorry, Clear) stuff?

Oh indeed History, utter bull, verging on contemptuous in my opinion.

And what about when she says 'I've received so many EMAILS from friends saying how good I look'.

Emails? I'm guessing these 'friends' haven't seen her in person then? They are so careful about the words they use when bullshitting, I'll give them that.

So remember, the next time she's extolling the virtues of ANYTHING OTHER than Crystal Clear just remember, it's this magic wand that has given her contours that she 'perhaps' hasn't seen in 30 years. Don't waste your coin on the other stuff, you don't need it!

'Perhaps' she hasn't seen much in 30 years full stop with the amount of caked on concrete she has around her eyes :mysmilie_59:

Whilst selling anti-ageing products, on at least one occasion when showing 'before' and 'after' pictures they used a slightly different (perhaps horizontally offset) picture crop that made it look different but not necessarily a big improvement.

Perhaps they were trying to conceal that one of the skin creases hadn't exactly been improved by the treatment? :wink:

IW Only Selling fashion, fitness, halogen oven, anti-ageing, vibrapower products. Sell more stuff that we need not crap, that sally jacks, peter sherlock and their mates want you to buy.

It was a Bullshitfest, no doubt about that, so bad it was almost compulsive viewing. And she's scary when she fixes you with that stare, talking s- l- o- w- l- y and staring into the camera straight at you, like she's imitating a James Bond villain. Probably the "friends" are e-mailing because they won't be able to stop laughing if they say it to her up close and personal. And as for her "contours" - anyone seen them or did they escape out of the studio? All I could see was what looked like caked-on makeup and spotty skin underneath it. Mind you, with the amount of stuff on her face I'm not surprised her skin's rebelled.

Oh indeed History, utter bull, verging on contemptuous in my opinion.
And what about when she says 'I've received so many EMAILS from friends saying how good I look'.

Emails? I'm guessing these 'friends' haven't seen her in person then? They are so careful about the words they use when bullshitting, I'll give them that.

So remember, the next time she's extolling the virtues of ANYTHING OTHER than Crystal Clear just remember, it's this magic wand that has given her contours that she 'perhaps' hasn't seen in 30 years. Don't waste your coin on the other stuff, you don't need it!

'Perhaps' she hasn't seen much in 30 years full stop with the amount of caked on concrete she has around her eyes :mysmilie_59:

What about the dark picture used as the "before" and the light (enhanced??) picture used as the "after"? Honesty, they are not even clever, it's just blatant, IMO.

Whilst selling anti-ageing products, on at least one occasion when showing 'before' and 'after' pictures they used a slightly different (perhaps horizontally offset) picture crop that made it look different but not necessarily a big improvement.

Perhaps they were trying to conceal that one of the skin creases hadn't exactly been improved by the treatment? :wink:

Jacks was shrieking like a good 'un this morning, "No! No! Look at this" - I think she's going for the 2016 Peter Simon Award in Over-Acting. For gawd's sake, the vacuum cleaner bloke was vacuuming a little strip of carpet, but you'd think he'd just painted the Sistine Chapel.
IW Only Selling fashion, fitness, halogen oven, anti-ageing, vibrapower products. Sell more stuff that we need not crap, that sally jacks, peter sherlock and their mates want you to buy.

The fool doesn't know what he's saying half the time, and probably the rest of the time it's done deliberately, in the mistaken belief that he is "funny". Pity the woman didn't reply "hello, Pauline".

The old Perv introduced the Liz Grant woman as Julian last night, instead of Julliette :mysmilie_17:

I see that Ideal are currently flogging some Dormeo mattresses. I wonder if they've been tested by Shaun "King of the Mattresses" Crawley.

I don't care about fifteen year guarantees: if it hasn't passed his bowling ball squidge test, or the glass of water stability protocol, then I'm just not interested.

Can't work out how to start a new post,(doh) so posting on here. 5 minutes into the Chelsea Muse show and JR mentioned football. Wearing the toe posts as well.

Lady Madonna, would it be better to perhaps post this on the QVc forum lovely, some IW viewers don't watch much QVC so you may get more replies :)

As long as he hasn't used the mattress they actually send you....oh my gawd...
I see that Ideal are currently flogging some Dormeo mattresses. I wonder if they've been tested by Shaun "King of the Mattresses" Crawley.

I don't care about fifteen year guarantees: if it hasn't passed his bowling ball squidge test, or the glass of water stability protocol, then I'm just not interested.

Come on, be fair, it's only been on at least once a day since October.......but of course the stock's gone limited, so be quick.... :giggle:

QUOTE=Adam82;852444]Still with the fitness crap :headbang::headbang:[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back