Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ideal are currently running an advert for the 'Presenter's Choice' of products, which will be a special promotion on Wednesday. Are they serious? Given that fake enthusiasm is their stock-in-trade, why should their product preferences be any different?

Talk about putting the 'Con' in Connoisseur!

It's going to be particularly tough for someone like Paul Becque, who seems to own, or want, everything that Ideal has to offer. His head is likely to explode if he has to narrow it down to just one item:headbang:

I hope he picks the refurbished iPad 4 (not the open box one, the refurbished as new one) I got this for my husband after three days of ordering thinking if it's not much he won't mind because he hardly uses one, well without a word of a lie, it came exactly as described in a sealed, brand new white Apple box, then the iPad was wrapped in plastic just like a brand new one, when I took that off it turns out it's a cellular one, brand spanking new, with a brand new charger..........to cut a long story short, it was brand new so new that it's got a twelve month warranty for £199 on three flexi-pay. I'm so thrilled with it you can guess the rest, Hubby got my older one and I keep the new one, because it is new. :mysmilie_14:

I hope he picks the refurbished iPad 4 (not the open box one, the refurbished as new one) I got this for my husband after three days of ordering thinking if it's not much he won't mind because he hardly uses one, well without a word of a lie, it came exactly as described in a sealed, brand new white Apple box, then the iPad was wrapped in plastic just like a brand new one, when I took that off it turns out it's a cellular one, brand spanking new, with a brand new charger..........to cut a long story short, it was brand new so new that it's got a twelve month warranty for £199 on three flexi-pay. I'm so thrilled with it you can guess the rest, Hubby got my older one and I keep the new one, because it is new. :mysmilie_14:

Your mean to your hubby! :mysmilie_17:

"Get on the phone and order one you lazy cow"

Yes folks thats what the lovely bald bloke said to a female guest presenter while using a fitness item tonight!!!!

Pathetic pathetic pathetic, But hey its all just in jest from the Bald Bloke, Please take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror please, Its ok for the BB "to jest" but he hates ANYONE in life say a negative word about it, Its very sad............very very sad.

Yes folks thats what the lovely bald bloke said to a female guest presenter while using a fitness item tonight!!!!

Pathetic pathetic pathetic, But hey its all just in jest from the Bald Bloke, Please take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror please, Its ok for the BB "to jest" but he hates ANYONE in life say a negative word about it, Its very sad............very very sad.

Don't know how he gets away with it, really don't. Feel like throwing something through the tv screen every time that bald, ugly Gollum face appears, that's before he even opens his gob.

Isn't he a real little charmer? Wonder what he'd say if a woman said to him "why don't you order one, you bald git?"

If Gollum exercisers anymore he'll disappear...............quick! quick! Vibropower! Bike Box! that Cruncer thingy! whatever you can get your hands on! :mysmilie_13:

They are copying what the jewellery channels do, with presenter's pick, or whatever. And it's usually the same old, same old that you've seen a hundred times before. Yawn. zzzzzzzzzz :mysmilie_490::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Ideal are currently running an advert for the 'Presenter's Choice' of products, which will be a special promotion on Wednesday. Are they serious? Given that fake enthusiasm is their stock-in-trade, why should their product preferences be any different?

Talk about putting the 'Con' in Connoisseur!

It's going to be particularly tough for someone like Paul Becque, who seems to own, or want, everything that Ideal has to offer. His head is likely to explode if he has to narrow it down to just one item:headbang:

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_19: If I didn't know you better shopperholic I would say you want to be rid of Barra Boy, that fount of all knowledge and wisdom, ex-electrician, ex-builder, ex-jack of all trades and master of nowt. The sight of him in his shorts :mysmilie_466:
If Gollum exercisers anymore he'll disappear...............quick! quick! Vibropower! Bike Box! that Cruncer thingy! whatever you can get your hands on! :mysmilie_13:

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_19: If I didn't know you better shopperholic I would say you want to be rid of Barra Boy, that fount of all knowledge and wisdom, ex-electrician, ex-builder, ex-jack of all trades and master of nowt. The sight of him in his shorts :mysmilie_466:

I hate to think what the bald mockney git's sweat must smell/taste like...a cross between mouldy old eggs and cheesy teenager's feet. :sad:

Seen him on that cruncher thing yesterday H and there he was, the skinny little runt going up and down, up and down and all I could think of was for the love of all things pure turn him to the side, if those shorts ride any higher every IW viewer would be synchronised vomiting, mind you he's got skinny prick syndrome, that's why he's rude and aggressive to woman, doesn't mean the nation wants to see it though :mysmilie_13: :mysmilie_15:

If the poor old Goddess does his smalls, she should claim triple pay. But I'm sure it's a labour of love :puke::puke:
I hate to think what the bald mockney git's sweat must smell/taste like...a cross between mouldy old eggs and cheesy teenager's feet. :sad:

,:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_508: 'Oh, that's given me such a laugh! Thanks, shopperholic (now how the heck do I get the image out of my mind....?)
Seen him on that cruncher thing yesterday H and there he was, the skinny little runt going up and down, up and down and all I could think of was for the love of all things pure turn him to the side, if those shorts ride any higher every IW viewer would be synchronised vomiting, mind you he's got skinny prick syndrome, that's why he's rude and aggressive to woman, doesn't mean the nation wants to see it though :mysmilie_13: :mysmilie_15:

Depending on his mood, and what he's selling, he deliberately exaggerates a London Cockney accent (hence 'mockney' because it's a largely put-on accent), also he shouts loudly, as though he's selling something from a barrow in an open-air street market. He also uses Cockney rhyming slang at times (for example, saying 'apples & pears' instead of 'stairs'). Jamie Oliver (the chef) is another one who's a mockney at times. It's been fashionable for many so-called celebrities to do the same as far as the put-on accent is concerned. They think it gives them street cred.

Sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean when referring to Mike Mason as mockney barra boy?

Depending on his mood, and what he's selling, he deliberately exaggerates a London Cockney accent (hence 'mockney' because it's a largely put-on accent), also he shouts loudly, as though he's selling something from a barrow in an open-air street market. He also uses Cockney rhyming slang at times (for example, saying 'apples & pears' instead of 'stairs'). Jamie Oliver (the chef) is another one who's a mockney at times. It's been fashionable for many so-called celebrities to do the same as far as the put-on accent is concerned. They think it gives them street cred.

Mockney Mike also converses in what I can only describe in a child-like manner as if the audience have difficulty in comprehending words with more than one syllable. It is highly irritating.

Latest posts

Back