Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see IW have granted permission to Peter Simon for his old Bid.tv entrance routine in the form of Larry Grayson. What next? Showgirls and Barry Manilow?

So when dennice says that she was going to have 'work done' but then used (insert product name here) and decided to not have 'work done'

that is fine, except I've seen this claim for about 5 different skin care/make up products... aswell as the obvious notion that she has clearly had 'work done'

but also she has provided the opportunity for the other presenters to name drop her, instead of having to claim that they use (insert product name here)

we're on to you joy boy.

Time for a Howard rant again, This morning he was doing the EEPC radiator show, the little man reminds me of the kid in school that everybody disliked for his bumptious attitude, and the need to always be seen as a primary source of sage advice about everything, :mysmilie_51: Sorry just had to vent.

Ideal world drinking game

take a shot every time....

the radiator man says it is not magic, it is technology.

(feel free to join in)

"Did you know...." scare tactics about your death and what your partner or children will/won't get?
Did you also know that even if you leave a clear, concise and legally sound Will, your wishes still won't necessarily get honoured?

Oh, also, a few tips for the presenters;

We would all find it a little more believable if you didn't claim you are going to buy, or have bought EVERY single item you present.

Secondly, don't claim you own something, but just didn't use it last time you..... burnt on omelette, because you magically forgot you had the tower pans and used an old piece of slate you found in the garden which you are now going to use for a 'fair and unbiased' omelette challenge :p

Thirdly, don't look surprised at, or ask how an item works, when you have sold the identical same item 4 times this week, that is called lying :)

Becky Boom, when someone springs an unknown stain on you, remember that you fully trust the item you are selling, have used it on everything, and it only doesn't work on chewing gum and gloss paint; try to not out loud say how worried you are and put in a disclaimer on how it probably won't work.

Peter Simon; your co*k jokes and how you have to service the Vicar every week, are just about the best thing on Ideal World, please continue.
Also, it's quite funny how uncomfortable you make your 'guests' like Janice and Joe, serves them completely right for touting crap all these years :)

And one for all of them, remember what you have supposedly bought, the quantity and who you bought it for, apparently I have a better memory of your purchases than some of you do :p

I need to stop watching Peter Simon on Ideal World. Took my mum out for Mother's Day for lunch and afterwards we went to M & S as they have a sale on. Mum saw a cardigan on offer from £16 to £11 that she quite liked and was deciding whether to buy it. I knew she dixn't have one in that colour, and that it would look nice on her and was encouraging her. I found myself saying "you can't go wrong" and "at that price"! I was not deliberately impersonating him but started sounding like him! She had the last laugh because when I took it to the till to pay it was on final reduction at £4!

This channel never ceases to amaze me.

Too many specifics to name. Probably nothing that hasn't been listed before. Just amazing.

Nice to see the thread opened again! However, and hello Mr Tom, "Just Amazing" are two words I wouldn't associate with IW.

hello Dave, I must clearly be some kind of sadist as I actually look forward to the kinkade hour as I know it's simply a masterclass in bullsh#t.

hello Dave, I must clearly be some kind of sadist as I actually look forward to the kinkade hour as I know it's simply a masterclass in bullsh#t.

Me too. Peter is almost in tears at time. It is hilarious! My only criticism is that you don't get the art lesson like Mikey Mason used to give. Has anyone ever seen these "great works of art" in galleries? i regularly go to the National Gallery (free entry!) and can't say I have seen any of his amongst the great artists of the world!

Me too. Peter is almost in tears at time. It is hilarious! My only criticism is that you don't get the art lesson like Mikey Mason used to give. Has anyone ever seen these "great works of art" in galleries? i regularly go to the National Gallery (free entry!) and can't say I have seen any of his amongst the great artists of the world!

Aaaah but yes, - if you were to visit the galleria that Ms Brash used to be part of, then I am sure the "ART" would be all over the walls!!
:mysmilie_59:
Hi Lisa, we know you read here.:mysmilie_12:

Aaaah but yes, - if you were to visit the galleria that Ms Brash used to be part of, then I am sure the "ART" would be all over the walls!!
:mysmilie_59:
Hi Lisa, we know you read here.:mysmilie_12:

I would be interested to know what gallery she managed. Or was it a shop that sold pictures? Thete is a lovely shop just off Covent Garden with some amazing pictures of London (I don't mean touristy rubbish) and even they don't sell any Kinkaides!

I would be interested to know what gallery she manager. Or was it a shop that sold picures? Thete is a lovely shop just off Covent Garden with some amazing pictures of London (I dom't mean touristy rubbish) and even they don't sell any Kinkaides!

I seem to remember reading on here that she left telly selly to manage a gallery (in the North East) some while ago, but then returned to telly selly as we all know. Don't have any more info but it can be found easily.

Latest posts

Back