Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh ****** hell, Rob Lock with an E is back on IW selling Carshark was with Alan Ennis. He says he's been away for 6 weeks on the craft channels.

Now has anyone seen Shona lately? I'd actually forgotten about her but she randomly popped into my head and I realised I hadn't seen her for a while.

Sally has just claimed that she has been speaking at a health conference in Zurich , addressing' three hundred doctors' !!!!!
Surprisingly I can't find anything about it on the internet.

That was a few weeks ago, In Denmark, seems to be aloads of conferences held in Denmark for some reason. I looked as well, and there was something on that weekend in Copenhagen, can't remember exactly what it was about, some disease, but it wasn't for 300 Doctors, think the amount of delegates was 100, and it was all kinds from the medical profession, not just Doctors, think they were to listen to case studies or something along that lines. If she was speaking it would have been just giving a patient's/sufferer's experience, not as any kind of expert advising health professionals, although she really does think she's a walking medical encyclopedia on IW. ;)

Personally find it very dangerous and unsettling that someone not trained in any medical field is often giving their opinion on health matters, most of which is just picked up from the internet, when the main aim to make a sale. I know she often says, she's not trained and it's only what she's read etc, and to check for yourselves, but given the cult follower nature of IW viewers and Social media then folks/she should be very careful what medical information she is spouting on a selly telly channel even with warnings, cause there will be some out there that actually believe she knows what she's talking about. ;)

She must have been the "before treatment" model

Sally has just claimed that she has been speaking at a health conference in Zurich , addressing' three hundred doctors' !!!!!
It is likely that such an important conference would have been attended by Peter Simon's oft-mentioned physician, Dr Lobitoff. I find it amusing that she mentions '300 doctors', as though the amount of doctors adds to the credibility of the conference.

It is likely that such an important conference would have been attended by Peter Simon's oft-mentioned physician, Dr Lobitoff. I find it amusing that she mentions '300 doctors', as though the amount of doctors adds to the credibility of the conference.

This morning the conference has become conferences she's attends. :ROFLMAO:

Sally was apparently talking about how SHE BELIEVES mental health is linked to iron deficiency

But that is already well known so why did she have to go all that way to confirm her belief?

Everything she spouts is just what she's read on the Internet, nothing is new.

She's comes across as though she's on some sort of crusade to help folks with health issues, but the problem for me is she's using platforms and avenues that are income generating for her, it's like one big self promotional act, me, me, me, i've suffered this, i've suffered that, check my social media, buy this as it worked for me, i've had every illness under the sun, check out my social media channels, i've talked to Doctors, been to conferences, check out my social media channels, i'm not medically trained but i read medical books in bed, check out my social media, but you must try this, it may not work but you won't know till you try so buy it, oh and join my social media family where i talk to and help folks and on and on and on. And you can repeat the same formula when it comes to her selling fashion, she's a self taught fashion guru had a range of clothing so she knows what she's talking about so listen to her, etc so just insert fashion instead of medical health and you get the exact same storyline/sales patter.
Does she have a web site or other platform, with no income generating avenues, to pass on all this important info to help others? No, she uses platforms where she will benefit financially, IW, Youtube etc.
Funny how, even though she admits to not having any medical training or expertise, she promotes every relevant IW health and beauty product as a must have for health and beauty benefits, no if's or buts, but a must have which will benefit you, of course the fact that she's being paid has not the slightest influence on her sales patter.;)

She couldn’t even find her own home address,never mind addressing doctors at a conference your in BS territory even for this forum😂

****** hell they've dug up Tim Evans who used to demonstrate the original Borner V Slicer on old pre taped selly telly channels around 15-20 years ago. Of course he made them look so easy to use back in the day so we all bought one and sliced the tops off our fingers.

He's doing the Nova mandolin slicer today and seems to be struggling with putting the blades in. It's strange though because IW are selling Borner products including mandolins so I don't know why he's not demonstrating them.

She's comes across as though she's on some sort of crusade
The only crusade they're on, through all the faux smiles and spoken guff, is to encourage viewers to buy, buy and then buy some more. Actually, given we should be trying to consume less, the whole concept of these channels is starting to disgust me (although note, I'm not a tree-hugger ;)) consume consume consume ...

Take any product you like, let's say mattresses. They could be flogging a bargain basement make/model or a top of the range one and they'd wax lyrical in equal measure about both. Their sole job is to encourage viewers to buy whether the products are of good quality ... or not.

There's an interesting read in the archived Bid section that I found a few months back. Something to do with one of the presenters saying they knew the stuff they were flogging was tat. I'd love to know what the IW presenters really think about some of the products they sell. I know some of their line up is of decent quality, however much of it isn't.

And I totally agree, watching them flog pills/potions talking as if they're mini gurus is almost laughable. I love when they sell mattresses and drop the bombshell that getting a good nights sleep is important ...

... NO SH1T SHERLOCK!!!

When she was on Bid, out of the blue she has a clothing line which they sold, as the ship was sinking we now know. She suddenly said she’d been to college to do a design course and she was now a dress designer with her own label.
That's right - there was a bit of VT of her with a tape measure round her neck to prove the point.
Bit like the shot of Linda Lusardi wearing the lab coat in the promotion for her cosmetics.

****** hell they've dug up Tim Evans who used to demonstrate the original Borner V Slicer on old pre taped selly telly channels around 15-20 years ago. Of course he made them look so easy to use back in the day so we all bought one and sliced the tops off our fingers.

He's doing the Nova mandolin slicer today and seems to be struggling with putting the blades in. It's strange though because IW are selling Borner products including mandolins so I don't know why he's not demonstrating them.

I had IW on whilst working away today, Did Tim cut himself while on the show today? He was making mistake after mistake (and admitted this himself on air) then it went to Sally who was rabbiting on for 5 mins then it went back to Tim who now had an apron on and plaster on his right hand.

I had IW on whilst working away today, Did Tim cut himself while on the show today? He was making mistake after mistake (and admitted this himself on air) then it went to Sally who was rabbiting on for 5 mins then it went back to Tim who now had an apron on and plaster on his right hand.
Aww I must have switched over at that point and missed it. It doesn't surprise me though. He was very awkward with the slicer and blades and kept apologising for trying to put them on upside down.
I can't see them using him again because of all his mistakes but if they do it should be demonstrating the V Slicer as it seems a lot less fiddly than the Nova mandolin.

On one of Sally’s YouTube videos way back, she said her and her sister appeared on This Morning talking about her Iron issues and some campaign.

I do watch her videos, but she’s clever yes she does her health stuff, but she’s also does videos around her husband Gary and her son Frankie Jack, to interest you if you like Family type vlogs, but will then do a health one. She lives in the car park you know

Latest posts

Back