Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh so the mathey wall clock is not available anywhere else in the world says peter

oh so the mathey wall clock is not available anywhere else in the world says peter

The whole show is nothing but two con artists spouting bullshit, and the biggest shame is there is no need for it, the watch brands on tonight's shows are decent enough/good watch brands, they don't need this rubbish to sell their watches, IMO being associated with these clowns is damaging the reputation of the brands.

One thing that stuck out for me was Peter saying will glow for up to 28 years with no outside light source whilst shining a UV torch on it, would be better if they just turned off the studio lights only. But then again it would show gtls isn't that good.

The whole show is nothing but two con artists spouting bullshit, and the biggest shame is there is no need for it, the watch brands on tonight's shows are decent enough/good watch brands, they don't need this rubbish to sell their watches, IMO being associated with these clowns is damaging the reputation of the brands.
Great point that I touched on a few months back. Why ANY brand that strives to stand for quality and integrity would want to be promoted by this shower goodness only knows.

There again, if they're shifting the products in decent numbers ...

Without a WORD of a lie I'm sitting watching the snooker. I hop on just as Peter S is saying (of Kevin) 'with 35 years in the business, he's probably the best in the world at what he does.'

There's that cheeky use of a non confirmatory word again, in this case 'probably.'

And really, the best in the world at what he does? Really? REALLY? So that's why he's sitting co-presenting <£1k watches on a UK based selly telly channel as oppose to wheeling and dealing watches at >£100k with the world's top 1%?

With no disrespect, other than perhaps 'bullsh*tting', I doubt anyone on selly telly is the best in the world at what they do ...

I wish she would stop going on about our Gary, her blog TV mum, caravan, wudda been better her sticking to singing with a version of bucks fizz that she used to do.
Just another sales tactic from the book of con. Rule #2134, make yourself relatable to the gullible public so they think you, the presenter, are just like them.

One thing that stuck out for me was Peter saying will glow for up to 28 years with no outside light source whilst shining a UV torch on it, would be better if they just turned off the studio lights only. But then again it would show gtls isn't that good.

They've used the excuse that the can't make the studio dark enough, I assume for health and safety reasons they need to have a certain amount of lights on. But then again, shining a UV torch on the watches is not the answer as it gives a totally distorted picture of what you'll see in the middle of the night, while you'll be able to see the time, the reaction is certainly no where near as bright as the brightness given off when shining a UV torch on it.

I wish she would stop going on about our Gary, her blog TV mum, caravan, wudda been better her sticking to singing with a version of bucks fizz that she used to do.

It's all just self promotion from an attention seeker. Like most influencer types on social media they think their opinion is important, love the attention of the brain dead sheep that follow them and hope to make some money at the same time.

As for the Bucks Fizz wannabee band, they flopped big time.;)

Without a WORD of a lie I'm sitting watching the snooker. I hop on just as Peter S is saying (of Kevin) 'with 35 years in the business, he's probably the best in the world at what he does.'

There's that cheeky use of a non confirmatory word again, in this case 'probably.'

And really, the best in the world at what he does? Really? REALLY? So that's why he's sitting co-presenting <£1k watches on a UK based selly telly channel as oppose to wheeling and dealing watches at >£100k with the world's top 1%?

With no disrespect, other than perhaps 'bullsh*tting', I doubt anyone on selly telly is the best in the world at what they do ...

He started off on IW as a pretty decent guest, while lacking real knowledge he was at least one of the few that gave you more detailed descriptions of the watches he was selling, but have to say in the last year, while still giving more details, he has descended into one of the biggest bullshitters and lying watch guests on IW, he's fast approaching the levels of Miss Precision (Boydell) and Mr Bankrupt (Bordell). Can only think that having seen how the others have gotten away spouting rubbish that he's decided if you can't beat them, join them, that opinion is based on a few comments he's made in the last year, during shows, which were obviously digs at other guests making false claims about their watches.

Latest posts

Back