Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter is on with the Swan and Edgar tourbillon - 'one of the first to own a toourbillon watch was Marie Antoinette' he blurts.
The touurbillon was invented two years after she was executed.
Earlier in the presentation he couldn't open the box for the watch , and they had to cut to vt.
The other day Meltdown Mike spun a story about how his missus was suffering from hair loss , and he said she could try the Hair Gain he was flogging .
' No ' she said ' I'll do my own research',
Two days later a package of Hair Gain popped through the letter box- her research had led her to the same product.
Mike should be nominated for the Booker prize for fiction for this one.

A recent bonus for me is Simon Peters is rarely seen on the non-ITV output. Least..I rarely see him on it. I think if there was a risk of encountering him in any form of employment, permanent nights to minimise engagement with the majority would be the most sensible option.

Since Create and Craft changed hands I’ve watched less of Ideal World.

But the new Create and Craft is just as much of A shambles, the programmes are a bit more organised, but they have a website which goes down quick, which means there call centre gets more busy, and often has 30 minute phone queues, and that isn’t presenter speel, ive waited on the phones

A recent bonus for me is Simon Peters is rarely seen on the non-ITV output. Least..I rarely see him on it. I think if there was a risk of encountering him in any form of employment, permanent nights to minimise engagement with the majority would be the most sensible option.
He probably thinks it’s a promotion to mainly being on ITV, but it’s probably a way of hiding him

Shame on them for the above.

A lot of their viewers and customers take them at their word, I’m sure. Not everybody is quick enough to check back and see ‘the truth’ for what it is. Older people without technology to research IW’s ‘facts’ being done. People on tight budgets thinking they are getting a great but above all a BEST price, being deceived either intentionally or equally poorly - unintentionally by poor admin from the channel’s price setters.

A lot of this must be down to those bunch of wan…regulatory body, the ASA (A is for Ar…) being completely hopelessly weak and ineffective at policing these shopping channels after they mislead buyers, again and again and again and again. To repeat …Shame on them.

See Reynolds spouting absolute crap again about the Mathey-Tissot watches, saying they are new and spouting some rubbish story of why he's got them at such a great price.

In the real world they've been out for a few years, I thought of buying one of them a few years ago but put off by the 42mm size, plus didn't want quartz and as for the great price can get them cheaper from Jomashop in the states even with paying duty.

PS

I'm pretty sure the Urban has been on IW a couple of yours ago.

They lie so much that they can't remember all the lies, that's why they continually forget what they've said before and are always contradicting themselves.

They are all, everyone of them, habitual liars.
As Judge Judy says "if you tell the truth you don't need a good memory..."

Ideal Extra on Freeview 94 "Sorry we're having some technical difficulties. We'll be back with you as soon as we can."

Somebody with childbearing hips dressed as Elvis Presley in a cheap wig and white suit even cheaper and nastier than the wig. Then again, I suppose Elvis, during his pizza and jelly eating era, probably did have childbearing hips. Selling something not very exciting and scraping the bottom of several barrels at the same time - IW, not Elvis.

Ideal Extra on Freeview 94 "Sorry we're having some technical difficulties. We'll be back with you as soon as we can."
Now showing a caption "Sorry, this service is no longer available".

Seems as if Ideal Extra has left Freeview for good, and will shortly be replaced by another channel:

Also the neighbouring Craft Extra channel has been off-air ("Back Soon") for more than a week and a good guess is that it will soon disappear as well.

Watched it and recorded it. Probably sent some faxes from pretend comedy shoppers. Different days, same tat. Cancel that.. Different days, worse tat.

Latest posts

Back