"a lot of Yong Kim clothes look just dreadful"……...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Omg did she really say that?, that's just as bad as Peter Andre and his Iceland comment.
Can't say I disagree with her though

Yes she was referring to how they have no hanger appeal but unfortunately she didn't bother to add the words ' on the hanger' to the end of her sentence. Yong must be delighted…..

These 'celebs' (idiots that I wouldn't cross the road to see), may pour scorn on their - heaven forbid "ambassadorship", but they're quick enough to take the shilling.

I know I'm old when I just want to switch off when I see the following.......

Any of the Madeleys
Lorraine Kelly
Myleeen Klass
Andrea McClean
Lulu
Eamonn Holmes and Ruth wotsit
Simon Cowell - who, considered himself to be better than anyone else when defying protocol he went tieless to the Royal Variety Performance (what a pr....k)
CAROL VORDERMAN
The Beckhams (all of 'em)
Tess Daly (how DID she get that job on SDC ?)

there must be more, but these days most of the tv programmes are geared to those with the intelligence of a gnat, so I don't watch.

Rant over.

These 'celebs' (idiots that I wouldn't cross the road to see), may pour scorn on their - heaven forbid "ambassadorship", but they're quick enough to take the shilling.

Any of the Madeleys
Lorraine Kelly
Myleeen Klass
Andrea McClean
Lulu
Simon Cowell - who, considered himself to be better than anyone else when defying protocol he went tieless to the Royal Variety Performance (what a pr....k)
CAROL VORDERMAN

there must be more, but these days most of the tv programmes are geared to those with the intelligence of a gnat, so I don't watch.

Rant over.

Hear, hear!! Well said Brissles

Any of the Madeleys
Lorraine Kelly
Myleeen Klass
Andrea McClean
Lulu
CAROL VORDERMAN

Rant over.

Me neither. I think I stopped watching tv shortly after they started making shows for the brain dead (I.e reality shows and panel shows with zelebs)

Totally agree. The truth must be, though, that sellebs sell, otherwise they wouldn't be using them, which proves the old adage that you can fool some of the people all of the time.

The minute I see something endorsed by a Zeleb it puts me off it for life.

Overpriced

………...Not my words but Ingrid Tarrant's just now - WOW! what a brand ambassador she is!!

Some of the designs appear to sit well on the models. Unfortunately, the overpriced, hideous fabrics do nothing to induce me to buy. For the price quoted, I would expect to see: cotton, cotton-rich and wool-rich blends, linen and linen-blend fabrics (even though natural fibre costs have rocketed in the last few years). If you own a sewing machine, or are considering buying one, the 'easy', 'sew simple' or 'quick to make' patterns are brilliant! There are lots of patterns available online and some take just an hour or two to make. Many of the easier patterns look like Yong Kim styles and there are plenty of natural fibre fabrics available from Ebay or Amazon. Why pay £100+ for a 'modal' tunic when you can make one for £20? (Pattern, thread and fabric!)

Any of the Madeleys
Lorraine Kelly
Myleeen Klass
Andrea McClean
Lulu
CAROL VORDERMAN

Rant over.

I will add
Paul Mcartney
Phillip Schofield
Any of the loose women
Kim Marsh
Katie Price

Totally agree. The truth must be, though, that sellebs sell, otherwise they wouldn't be using them, which proves the old adage that you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Sadly, the THEY tend to be Mr/Miss 12 year old at the advertising agencies who employ these people, and because THEY like them, think the rest of Gt Britain do too !!!!

(I realise there are some who DO like Myleene Klass, but making a fortune with one hand permanently on your hip and grinning - or pointing and grinning, or creating a baby range, all courtesy of her agent Jonathan Shalit, just makes me see the red mist !)

Twitter does my head in, these Z listers are always begging for freebies or promoting stuff too get free products or invited to events.
As for Yong Kim I think Ingrid will be put in the Cupboard with Lenny, Julian and Debbie if the powers in control get wind of this bobo,

I agree with most of the names above with the exception of Eamonn & Ruth! I really like them on This Morning.

Not keen on them and can't stand Amanda Holden with her awful laugh, hurry back Holly!

Latest posts

Back