Debbie Shore

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitbag

Registered Shopper
OMG! This woman is nearky 50 years old! Does she have shares in the fountain of youth? I didn't look that good at 30!

I agree she does look amazing! I'd love to know her secret because she does not appear to have had any help. Lucky Debbie!

Not doubt it's all down to Elizabeth Grant, M Asam, Eyesential, Proto-col et al, and whatever else it is that the presenters always claim the only use (before changing their minds the next time another range is on).

She does look bluddy good for her age though regardless.

well its not like she has to do ''a hard days work'' all she doe's is prance up and down and sit gassing to us lot...i;m sure we would all be wringle free if we had her job,but some of us do hard graft that brings with it stress and ''wringles.......

Yup, she is a very good looking lady. And comes over as a very pleasant person too. Still think Carla was better looking though :32:

I don't know very much about presenting, but I wouldn't think it was easy. These guys have to learn about their products, interview guests, think on their feet, talk non stop for hours on end and one thing I do know from being in retail is a pressure to meet targets and get bonuses. Ever noticed how they read voice overs in the commercial breaks? These must be filmed on their days off, and on top of that they work shifts. Then, like Debbie, go home to a family with kids and be a wife and mum!

Like 'em or not, you have to appreciate the work they put in!

OMG! This woman is nearky 50 years old! Does she have shares in the fountain of youth? I didn't look that good at 30!

Check Debbie out 22yr ago on CITV - 21/12/1987 and 23/12/1987 (starts around 40 seconds into 1st clip and 1min 25 seconds into 2nd clip)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RmTH8AlBNQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RmTH8AlBNQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-DE8RmsFTM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-DE8RmsFTM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Check Debbie out 22yr ago on CITV - 21/12/1987 and 23/12/1987 (starts around 40 seconds into 1st clip and 1min 25 seconds into 2nd clip)

She looks even better now than she did then.

I used to love those chipmunk cartoons - and was that a glimpse of the High Chapperal that I saw at the end of the first clip? I used to watch that with my Dad.

Looks good, no wrinkles and 3 children........
Thats threason she has 3 children but i have to say serioulsy for once she has a wonderful relaxing voice compared to loen who i have to turn the volume down with her presenting style reminds me of michelle livings of price drop tv very relaxing and does not ramm it down your throat (pet pixie momma bear leave it )

Thats threason she has 3 children but i have to say serioulsy for once she has a wonderful relaxing voice compared to loen who i have to turn the volume down with her presenting style reminds me of michelle livings of price drop tv very relaxing and does not ramm it down your throat (pet pixie momma bear leave it )

That's funny cos I'd rather watch Loen any day as I find her funny. Debbie, while glamorous and all that, is very dreary to listen to imho.
She's got great legs though!

My lips are sealed :tongue2:

I'll restrain myself :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back