Debbie Shore

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thats threason she has 3 children but i have to say serioulsy for once she has a wonderful relaxing voice compared to loen who i have to turn the volume down with her presenting style reminds me of michelle livings of price drop tv very relaxing and does not ramm it down your throat (pet pixie momma bear leave it )

My lips are sealed :tongue2:

I'll restrain myself :cheeky:

Yeah and pigs might fly........ :cheeky:

Debbie does look good for her age, she has been blessed with good genes!

Although not my favourite on IW, I do like her. She can sound a bit monotonous to me and doesn't keep me glued to the box, unlike Loen, who is as mad as a bag of snakes but I really warm to her!

She sends me to sleep with her glacial drone. If ever a woman could induce hypothermia, it's her. :sleepy:

Did you see her in the itsakrap?

First time I'd seen it look half decent :giggle:

She'd done something different with it, as is her style, always inventive with clothes........but she had a jacket over the top and of course a big belt but I can only imagine what was going on underneath the jacket, cos she never took it off, or even opened it to show how she'd created the look......unless I missed it :hi:

I have to agree she is very pretty but as dull as dishwater to watch. I have just been watching her with Paul Brodel and if I were him I would be losing the will to live she doesn't show any enthusiasm unlike Shaun or Loen.

Debbie Shore is one of the best women on Shopping Telly full stop. Kudos to Debbie, as she must be doing something right, to be looking so great for her age.

Love the fact that Debbie still has time to get the old sewing machine out, girl after my own heart.:sun:

Debbie Shore is one of the best women on Shopping Telly full stop. Kudos to Debbie, as she must be doing something right, to be looking so great for her age.

Love the fact that Debbie still has time to get the old sewing machine out, girl after my own heart.:sun:

She made the curtains for Shaun's flat

Awwwwww that's so sweet.
:60::60:

I honestly think Debbie looks better now than she did in the two video clips ! She looks better now than she did then, and that is saying something !

Anything is Easey, when you know how.

hummm but like i said 'not hard graft'..is it any fool can read from a ****** 'q' board..

I know that they do not read a "Q" board. It is real live TV and they make it up as they go along. Sure they have the product script to get accross, that they have learn, thats the job.

And As for "Not Hard Graft", that is complete rubbish. A Job is not hard graft if you enjoy it. It is only "hard Graft" to someone who does like their job or is not good at it.

A job should be rewarding and challenging. Live TV is both of these.

I would love to see you flounder under the pressure Just like on the Apprentice.

Littleminx what do you do for a living ? That entiltles you to pass judgement on "Hard Graft". I hope you work in a coal mine or steel smelting factory, or a house wife with three children. Any thing else just wont get you off the hook with me.

I honestly think Debbie looks better now than she did in the two video clips ! She looks better now than she did then, and that is saying something !

I thought that too, but wasn't brave enough to say it! I actually think Debbie is one of the best things about Ideal World, she has a wonderfully relaxed style and actually lends the channel and whatever she sells some gravitas. I actually always really enjoy the sewing shows she presents because she is so knowledgeable and seems to be really good at explaining and demonstrating. Makes me want to get my Grandmother's old sewing machine out and have a go!

I have seen Debbie close up ...and she looks just as good as she does on telly...not over made up and wrinkle free and really well kept !!!

Latest posts

Back