Lennie from Nina Leonard has sadly passed away

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh what sad news. He had a great personality and knew the audience he was designing for inside out.

Such sad news ;0( ...a real live wire and character ...may he rest in peace and thinking of his family and friends at their such sad time ;0( xxx

What very sad and shocking news! Thank you for spotting it and posting it so quickly SCW. He's gone too young.

I used to love watching Lennie shows. I know he must have been a real handful for the presenters, but why shouldn't they have to work harder every so often? You were always assured of an energetic, entertaining and passionate hour with Lennie. He clearly loved and believed in his brand, and was confident that he knew what his customers wanted.

His dresses are amongst my favourites - I've more Lennie dresses than any other Q brand, and I always get compliments when wearing them, including ones I picked up in clearance/last clicks, TSVs and OTOs. The cut and finish of the dresses was excellent (though I could have done without most of the belts), and it's a testament to his eye for design that the same silhouettes keep returning again and again.

He's been missed and he's left a large Lennie-shaped hole. My condolences to his family, as I bet he's left an even bigger hole in their lives.

So shocked & very, very sad to read this.
He was so full of life & fun.

Such sad news...he was a little ball of fun on air and reminded me a little of dear old of Freddie Garrity from the 60's, so full of energy.

Thoughts are with his wife Nina and children...RIP Lennie, have 'em rolling around laughing up there you little :star:

I always had such a laugh when Lenny was on air! I loved the way he kept the models and presenters on their toes. You never knew what he was going to do or come out with next. He was highly entertaining and l will certainly miss him!

I was really shocked to read of Lennie's passing.
He (like Joan Rivers) was so full of life, it kinda seemed like he would be around for ever. Sad news.

Loved Joan Rivers ..everybody was always nervous when she was on air ...loved it .....awwwww ...poor Lenny ..hope they having a good catch up ...:mysmilie_478:

He could be a handful and wasn`t everybody`s cup of tea but I know he was greatly loved by many viewers. I could only watch him in short bursts but I`m really sorry to hear of his passing. Sad news for his many fans.

He could be a handful and wasn`t everybody`s cup of tea but I know he was greatly loved by many viewers. I could only watch him in short bursts but I`m really sorry to hear of his passing. Sad news for his many fans.

Exactly how I feel. I was afraid to say anything for fear of being called a hypocrite, although I don't believe I have ever suggested he was inebriated while on tv. I do feel very sorry for his wife and family. RIP Lenny....

Did anyone ever find out any more about what happened to Lenny? Was the reason he stopped presenting due to illness perhaps?

Latest posts

Back