Howard in Yet Another X-Hose Hour!!!!!(Give Me Strength!!)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just seen Howard (+ guest presenter) in yet another X-hose hour. Oh my, my... Guest trying desperately to get a word in, while Howard flits about, talks about the look of the sky above (don't go there) and generally acts like a 5-year old (apologies to all 5-year olds here and now). If Howard's trousers get any tighter they'll burst, taking his legs with them.....older forumites on here will know what I mean when I say it's like watching old-time comedian Max Wall, but without the false hair! The guest guy with him was casually dressed with a nice pair of Chinos on - he looked really smart, whereas Howard went for the elegant(??) look of a suit-type jacket combined with drainpipe trousers, circa 1954 Teddy-Boy style. Perhaps he's being 'down with the kids'? Unfortunately, the look was more 'down 6ft and just dug up'..

Guest got left alone for a moment talking to viewers, while he sent Howard to the end of the garden (and before you all ask, no, I have to report there didn't seem to be a 60,000 ft drop into a ravine at the end of the garden...never mind) - anyway, of course Howard (the shy, shrinking violet that he is) couldn't leave it there, could he? So he comes charging back down the garden to the guest, to interrupt what the guest is trying to tell us. Talk about scattergun gob isn't in it.....

Something definitely not quite right there......nurse!

Latest posts

Back