Lulu Guinness Sales

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ellaaa I do hope you get the bags that you want, you must have nerves of steel waiting until the last minute.

AndiK I am now wondering about that extra discount as I have been searching my email & I cannot find anything about it. I have a feeling I read about a similar discount being offered in the Outlet stores but I do not appear to have received anything about it being available online.

As for being made to feel guilty about how much we spend on handbag(s) or whatever your chosen luxury is we should refuse to justify how we spend our money, we earn it so we get to spend it. :happy:

Ellaaa I do hope you get the bags that you want, you must have nerves of steel waiting until the last minute.

AndiK I am now wondering about that extra discount as I have been searching my email & I cannot find anything about it. I have a feeling I read about a similar discount being offered in the Outlet stores but I do not appear to have received anything about it being available online.

As for being made to feel guilty about how much we spend on handbag(s) or whatever your chosen luxury is we should refuse to justify how we spend our money, we earn it so we get to spend it. :happy:

Hi. You have to use a code - I think it's LGEXTRA20 for 20% if you spend over £250. I'll double check if you are interested. I don't know if you have to have been "invited" but probably not. I'll see if I can find the email.

Hi AndiK thanks so much but I 'googled' it & found it. I definitely did not receive an email about this but maybe I'm not a V.I.P. customer - LOL. Anyway I am not sure whether I would have made use of this extra discount as I was undecided about buying the Dusky Blue &, as you know, I was then fortunate enough to receive it for my birthday.

I caved and ordered the Pale Pink Paula, and added an umbrella to hit the threshold for 20% off (more than twice the umbrella cost) and I'm officially over-spent for July and it's only the 6th! I was very tempted by the pale pink Flora backpack, and had it been convertible from backpack to a single long handle I probably would have gone for that. The ipad covers are an absolute bargain if you need one. I bought the chevron one last year in the sale, but not as cheap as those in the sale this season at £16!

I AM WEAK!!!!!!!!!

You are not weak Akimbo- you 'are worth it'. :clapping:
The Paula is lovely, I am sure it will give you years of pleasure. :happy:

I caved and ordered the Pale Pink Paula, and added an umbrella to hit the threshold for 20% off (more than twice the umbrella cost) and I'm officially over-spent for July and it's only the 6th! I was very tempted by the pale pink Flora backpack, and had it been convertible from backpack to a single long handle I probably would have gone for that. The ipad covers are an absolute bargain if you need one. I bought the chevron one last year in the sale, but not as cheap as those in the sale this season at £16!

I AM WEAK!!!!!!!!!

Nice purchase Akimbo, let us know what you think. I've lusted over everything in that pale pink colour which Lulu has used this season, particularly the Paula, but sense keeps getting the better of me as I'm too clumsy and accident prone to look after lightly coloured leather!

I'll report back; now I just need it to arrive when Mr Akimbo is out! :mysmilie_50:

Some more reductions added to the sale today! The blue pixie I've had my eye on is now under £80, do I have the nerve to hold on any longer? Getting a bit on edge now!!

Some more reductions added to the sale today! The blue pixie I've had my eye on is now under £80, do I have the nerve to hold on any longer? Getting a bit on edge now!!

Wow, the LG sales are GOOD! My heart leapt a little when I read your email and I almost didn't look at the site in case the bags I'd purchased with the discount last week had halved in price or something. But I had a quick peek and seems I was better off using the code when I did, albeit not by a lot.

I don't know how you are keeping your nerve but wish you luck, whatever you decide. Trust your instincts.

OMG Ellaaa you must have nerves of steel - LOL I hope you get your pixie. :happy:

I'm not normally this patient, but I think as I could happily choose between 5 or 6 bags in the sale it makes the wait a little less nervy! Although I think I might break by the end of the week hehe.... Getting a bit anxious with this one now http://www.luluguinness.com/clutches/all-clutches/pale-pink-medium-grace-pouch £37 is a ridiculously low amount of money for that much leather and I am soooooo tempted, I think that may be the one that breaks my stand off!!

Just had a look at your link Ellaaa & that is a beauty, such a gorgeous colour & so elegant. I do hope your patience is rewarded with abundance.

omg!

OMG!

OMG!

Pale pink Paula arrived yesterday and it is just beautiful. The polished leather is so smooth I hope the LG company continues to make future bags in this leather, even though I love her patent. It was a gamble whether it would be in the batch of further reductions but the added 20% off swung it for me. The little umbrella I also bought to bump up my total to qualify for the 20% code is also lovely; nicer than the photo http://www.luluguinness.com/sale/sale-accessories/milan-weave-print-tiny-umbrella

OMG! :mysmilie_8:

Wooooooooooooooo Akimbo I am doing a little :mysmilie_8: move for you right now!

So pleased you love it, as I know you'd been umming and ahhing about getting it for a while! It will bring you many years of joy I'm sure...well, after you've broken it to Mr Akimbo that you've bought it :wink:

ps - glad you like the brolly too, I've always wondered if they're worth the money

Last edited:
Way to go Akimbo, so glad you are happy with your purchases. :mysmilie_8: Let's all party!!!

Last edited:
I have the studded Wanda from a couple of years ago (in the sale ofcourse) and it is beautiful. (it's on the Wheeler's link SCW posted) I have a couple of Wandas, it's possibly one of my favourite Lulu shapes.

HTML:

Oh fab thanks for that SCW, I hadn't known of that site before. Some prices better than Lulu's official sale too.

V.tempted by the burgundy Pollyanna. Must.not.buy! I've had a Pollyanna before but sold it as it was heavy for everyday use.... but boy do I miss it :mysmilie_50:

nor had i, i was looking for something else & it just popped up so thought the prices looked good so thought id add it to this thread to get more views ect & as you said comparing the prices to Lulu's own site there is some bargains

I have the studded Wanda from a couple of years ago (in the sale ofcourse) and it is beautiful. (it's on the Wheeler's link SCW posted) I have a couple of Wandas, it's possibly one of my favourite Lulu shapes.

right il make a mental note of that & if i see any Wandas around il tell you looool

Does the studded Wanda have a detachable cross body strap like other Wanda's? It doesn't say on the Wheeler's website.

Latest posts

Back