Lulu Guinness Sales - Page 6

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not normally this patient, but I think as I could happily choose between 5 or 6 bags in the sale it makes the wait a little less nervy! Although I think I might break by the end of the week hehe.... Getting a bit anxious with this one now http://www.luluguinness.com/clutches...um-grace-pouch 37 is a ridiculously low amount of money for that much leather and I am soooooo tempted, I think that may be the one that breaks my stand off!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a look at your link Ellaaa & that is a beauty, such a gorgeous colour & so elegant. I do hope your patience is rewarded with abundance.
    Likes Ellaaa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

omg!

OMG!

OMG!

Pale pink Paula arrived yesterday and it is just beautiful. The polished leather is so smooth I hope the LG company continues to make future bags in this leather, even though I love her patent. It was a gamble whether it would be in the batch of further reductions but the added 20% off swung it for me. The little umbrella I also bought to bump up my total to qualify for the 20% code is also lovely; nicer than the photo http://www.luluguinness.com/sale/sal...-tiny-umbrella

OMG!

Post Thanks / Like

Wooooooooooooooo Akimbo I am doing a little move for you right now!

So pleased you love it, as I know you'd been umming and ahhing about getting it for a while! It will bring you many years of joy I'm sure...well, after you've broken it to Mr Akimbo that you've bought it

ps - glad you like the brolly too, I've always wondered if they're worth the money
    Last edited by Ellaaa; 09-07-2015 at 12:03 PM. Reason: forgot to mention the brolly!
    Likes Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Akimbo, so glad you are happy with your purchases. Let's all party!!!

Post Thanks / Like

dont know if anyone saw but i saw these & though of you all https://www.wheelersluxurygifts.com/...dbags/handbags
    Thanks AndiK , Ellaaa thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    dont know if anyone saw but i saw these & though of you all https://www.wheelersluxurygifts.com/...dbags/handbags
    Oh fab thanks for that SCW, I hadn't known of that site before. Some prices better than Lulu's official sale too.

V.tempted by the burgundy Pollyanna. Must.not.buy! I've had a Pollyanna before but sold it as it was heavy for everyday use.... but boy do I miss it
    Last edited by Ellaaa; 10-07-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the studded Wanda from a couple of years ago (in the sale ofcourse) and it is beautiful. (it's on the Wheeler's link SCW posted) I have a couple of Wandas, it's possibly one of my favourite Lulu shapes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ellaaa View Post
    Oh fab thanks for that SCW, I hadn't known of that site before. Some prices better than Lulu's official sale too.

V.tempted by the burgundy Pollyanna. Must.not.buy! I've had a Pollyanna before but sold it as it was heavy for everyday use.... but boy do I miss it
    nor had i, i was looking for something else & it just popped up so thought the prices looked good so thought id add it to this thread to get more views ect & as you said comparing the prices to Lulu's own site there is some bargains

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    I have the studded Wanda from a couple of years ago (in the sale ofcourse) and it is beautiful. (it's on the Wheeler's link SCW posted) I have a couple of Wandas, it's possibly one of my favourite Lulu shapes.
    right il make a mental note of that & if i see any Wandas around il tell you looool
    Thanks Ellaaa thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Does the studded Wanda have a detachable cross body strap like other Wanda's? It doesn't say on the Wheeler's website.