Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I have some help/advise please?

I use Elemis Bliss Capsules one a once for a week. I'm currently in that week. Is Liquid and Gold ok to use with the Bliss Capsules and if so, in what order? Thanks.

Can I have some help/advise please?

I use Elemis Bliss Capsules one a once for a week. I'm currently in that week. Is Liquid and Gold ok to use with the Bliss Capsules and if so, in what order? Thanks.

I would suggest you use the Bliss capsules on the days you are not using Liquid Gold. For best effects, you use LG after cleansing and toning, and without applying any moisturiser. If you need to use a moisturiser, let the LG have at least a couple of hours "flying solo" before applying moisturiser (but not a serum).

Bliss capsules are another facial transformer - best equivalent would be to say a super-serum equivalent. So I definitely wouldn't apply them the same nights.

Personally, I've never used them together (either same day or same week0, however I do use facial oils or balms on alternating nights with LG, so my feeling is that an oil-based product like the Bliss capsules would be OK. I think you would get a better idea of the effectiveness of either product if you use as directed. So in the case of Bliss capsules - the 4 weeks use suggested when you want a big effect and then maybe a week booster later on.

LG is more of an ongoing usage product - although for me, I do tend to use it for a week to give my skin a boost, then switch.

If you're using either product for the first time, with a view to understanding what it can do for your skin, I would keep them entirely separate so you can get that insight into how your skin looks and feels... that way you can decide whether to invest in using either for the longer-term based on your experience.

Thank-you for your help maymorganlondon
I will take your advise and not use Liquid Gold with Bliss Capsules.
Sounds like they are essentially the same product by different companies...

They're really very different, but you can use them on alternate nights if you want. Liquid Gold's Glycolic acid is a real shock to your skin's system forcing it to take action to redress it's ph balance and for me it's the best product in terms of short and long-term results. If you apply LG, then add a serum, oil or night product you're lessening this effect.

Elemis Bliss Capsules are mostly Moringa oil (like the basis of Emma Hardie's range) with a pinch of rose or lavender oil, they've more of surface moisturising action with possibly a rebalancing effect. I've long suspected that finding a facial oil whether its a blended one like AD or Judith Williams or a single oil like Argan is just as effective and a darn sight cheaper.

I remember purchasing pure moringa oil 100 ml off a website for around £8 trying to make a cheaper version of EH balm

TVSN do a TSV today (TSO over there – today’s special offer) the one we had back in August.
https://www.itvsn.com.au/include/oecgi2.php/product?product=132586&site_id=ITVSN

I did a conversion and it seems that we have incredible AH offers over here even products are being shipped all the way from Australia (?). They pay for the same set $99.50 = £45.85 (we paid £37-something) and with the shipping they pay £51.30 (we paid around £42).

Edit: and it’s currently on Introductory Price on QVCUK at £44.88 P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-Liquid...t.208642.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-7-_-208642

I think it's November, every 90 days if I remember correctly, two further drops.

Latest posts

Back