"New" Nutribullet "pro"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keep Going

Registered Shopper
I have just watched the the 6pm Nutribullet "pro" show with Paul Becque presenting said show.

The item in question is selling for £126.99..........Before I say anything else, the nutribullets are good.....in my opinion VERY good after using it for over a year I think I have enough experience to comment.

Just my humble opinion BUT if anyone is thinking of buying this item do yourself a favour save some money and buy the original older model as I honestly cannot see any benefit or upgrades on buying the newer nutribullet, the presenter was saying it can now take carrots, celery, ice, oats, oranges, lemons, limes etc etc you get the idea.................Believe me the old model can handle all the above mentioned fruit / veg with no probs and looked like no changed at all to the texture either.

Once again IW taking a warpped view on what an item can do and cannot do!

It's this sort of less than honest approach turns me off IW. I have the original Nutribullet bought from IW and it does everything. Stop trying to con us and play us as fools Ideal World. :mysmilie_51:

I got rid of my NB. The seal is so difficult to get out and back in for cleaning. Nobody seems to mention you need to do that. I didn't know what a trap for YUK it was, until I took it out. It was so GROSS it turned my tummy so much, I've never wanted to use the machine since.

Latest posts

Back