Elemis Christmas TSV 15/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last edited:
Like the look of the purple one but hope we get to try a sample before the day
also depends what else is in the kit, hopefully PCMC

Slightly off-topic, but anyway: You can see the Elemis Christmas sets on timetospa. :)

I really dislike any of the heavy scents like frangipane, so I don't expect to like the orchid. I found the British botanicals awful too. I'll stick to the skin nourishing body milk and shower cream. The smell doesn't make me feel sick. If they change these, I will be very upset.

Dam, I was in until someone mentioned facial stuff, if that included then I'm out. ��

Elemis will never do a TSV that does not have facial products.

I cannot see me buying this one, fancy the orchid will also be pretty heady. I wear heady perfumes no problem but for some reason like my bath and body to be soft and clean smelling.

I would buy an exotics shower and body TSV with a cleansing balm but none of those high tech skincare items that make me break out in a rash!

Last edited:
Keeley posted on FB that the Cleansing Balm will be part of the TSV in November, as well as a toner, but she didn't write which one.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...53650349:tl_objid.10153619353650349&__tn__=*s

I guess now we know the complete TSV: three body care products in a choice of fragrance, the Cleansing Balm, a toner and a face cream. That's six pieces as announced before.

Unless they are planning on a choice of toner, as they generally roll out the Apricot toner, I'd guess they'll go with that one.

Unless they are planning on a choice of toner, as they generally roll out the Apricot toner, I'd guess they'll go with that one.
I think another choice would be too complicated. Keeley talked about the choice between the two body options with the new fragrance "only for QVC customers", I think the other products are "choiceless". ;-) would also think the toner will be the Apricot one.

I think that TSV is one for me. Unless the Balm is only 20g. ;-)

I am just getting to the end of my cleansing balm so this is timely! I shall go for the purple one and hope it is different from the MB purple number, which is the only one of theirs I do not like.

What size do you think is the balm? The original one or do they always include a smaller size of cleansers in the Christmas TSV?

What size do you think is the balm? The original one or do they always include a smaller size of cleansers in the Christmas TSV?

I'd expect the 20g one in the TSV or perhaps a "special" size.

The only facecare I think might be full size is the toner.

So the cleansers have always been special or smaller sizes in the Christmas TSVs? How far do you get with 20g of the balm?

So the cleansers have always been special or smaller sizes in the Christmas TSVs? How far do you get with 20g of the balm?

When it was the Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser, it used to be the full size... but I've not seen a Pro-Collagen balm full size in a Christmas TSV. I use my 20g one for weekends away... but I only started doing that in August... and I've not been away since! My full size has lasted months and months, as I only use it in the evenings, and not every evening at that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back