My Diwali haul

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bargain Hunter, what a super selection.... and especially like the rubellite flower ring !

Loving your nail-art, by the way !!

Going to be plenty Diwali lights sparkling from that bling.... happy Diwali to you and your family xx

Thanks Mathilda xx

Y'know I've got the green pearls & thought that they looked like, well, it could be loads of colours - its nice tho!!!

I've also got the amethyst bracelet & necklace - & love em. The necklace fits me when its on its largest setting so I'm well chuffed

Lovely hubby for the Diwali present too

Oh, while I'm at it, your nails always look fab!

EDIT: oops just read the other posts

Received my Diwali haul yesterday. All Stunning as usual - two going back for replacement as the amethyst bracelet is broken and the MOP (amethyst) pendant does not sit right!

I love the pearl necklace - can be worn either way.

eee what a fab haul! have you emptied their vaults yet?

oh and btw, with that pearl lariat, you are definitely a leftie!!!

Y'know I've got the green pearls & thought that they looked like, well, it could be loads of colours - its nice tho!!!

I've also got the amethyst bracelet & necklace - & love em. The necklace fits me when its on its largest setting so I'm well chuffed

Lovely hubby for the Diwali present too

Oh, while I'm at it, your nails always look fab!

EDIT: oops just read the other posts

Thanks PD - Yes the geen pearls looks nothing like the picture - totally different shades.

eee what a fab haul! have you emptied their vaults yet?

oh and btw, with that pearl lariat, you are definitely a leftie!!!

Not yet Sammi :8::eek::rolleyes: there are still a few items on my wish list but I have been very good and the new format is helping me stay on the wagon!!!!

Funny you should say that as the two days I have worn the pearl lariat its been the left side!

Wow BH!!!

I recognise quite a few items there!! and some that are arriving tomorrow as I had to reschedule them as I was away.

I was nearly gonna get the green peacock pearl necklace, as I already have the purple ones. But after seeing yours, I don't think there is any point as they look so similar?? Are you keeping both?

Yes Vg I will keep both but they are very similar. I might e-mail CS and see what they say? Go for the white ones if you want another one. Shame its nothing like the picture because the picture looks gorgeous.

I've wandered down here for a nose around and must say I love your pearls and the huge swirly (marcasite?) ring!

As for your nails :hump: well I've always been jealous as hell and I still am! :lol:

You have some wonderful bling BH, and they look lovely on you, I love looking at other peeps sparklies, must learn to post pics myself! I really like your swirly marcasite ring (love rocks marcasite), and your multicoloured gem ring, I don't own one myself but i feel a 'need' or should that be 'want?' coming on. The pearl and carnelian also look great on you, but I think they would clash with my red hair!(unfortunately) A very happy Diwali to you and yours:1:

Latest posts

Back