Pervy Pete AWOL

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No one will be more amazed than me if he doesn't re-surface - I would think there's more chance of a flying pig passing by. He seems non-stick as far as any suspensions or other penalties are concerned, just gets away with it and IW seem to condone his innuendos and "act". I don't think he'd get away with it on any other shopping channel (although I'd LOVE to see him put with DF or JF on Q - oh, priceless - please, please!). IW don't seem to mind a bit when he acts like a total eejit. He'll no doubt be back with some story or another - like sleeping in a hotel on his hols. and finding that the mattress had holes in it and springs poking through, or it lacked a Kinkycade on the walls - anything to add to his rich store of stories to regale us with and then laugh at his own jokes.

I'd like to see him with Julia Roberts!!!!!

No one will be more amazed than me if he doesn't re-surface - I would think there's more chance of a flying pig passing by. He seems non-stick as far as any suspensions or other penalties are concerned, just gets away with it and IW seem to condone his innuendos and "act". I don't think he'd get away with it on any other shopping channel (although I'd LOVE to see him put with DF or JF on Q - oh, priceless - please, please!). IW don't seem to mind a bit when he acts like a total eejit. He'll no doubt be back with some story or another - like sleeping in a hotel on his hols. and finding that the mattress had holes in it and springs poking through, or it lacked a Kinkycade on the walls - anything to add to his rich store of stories to regale us with and then laugh at his own jokes.

H, he has to laugh at his own jokes though because let's face it, no one else does, they probably employ someone to walk behind him to brush the tumbleweed up after every joke.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news......but.........

7:00 PM Nutribullet New Colours
Peter Simon with William Kennelly Rick Hay

9:00 PM Christmas Lights Pick of the Day
Peter Simon with Angela Noghani

11:00 PM Christmas Lights Pick of the Day
Peter Simon with Angela Noghani

Friday 9th October

Ah well, it was nice while it lasted :doh:

so she is an expert in lighting now? thought it was gardening..... she's probably a company director with the ego of a wannabe tv star.

That won't be a problem, they can get Charlie the handyman who wears the red checked shirt to redecorate the whole studio in half an hour using the paint sprayer!

sadly they cannot as he is now on hochanda. he must miss getting abused verbally by mike mason.

sadly they cannot as he is now on hochanda. he must miss getting abused verbally by mike mason.

There's another ex bidder that gets away with all sorts, I seen him tell a guest "go on! go away! stand over there! are you stupid?!" The guest was mortified, if that was me, I'd have downed tools, made a hand gesture and walked off the set, but MM gets away with this uncomfortable viewing, and I've absolutely no idea how.

I always thought that underneath MM's bonhomie and "ordinary cheeky bloke" act was an unpleasant person (Bit like some politicians?). I can remember him being so rude to female co-presenters, really nasty comments, and he HATED it if a female dared to answer him back with a funny quip or a rebuff. Then his face would look like thunder and you could tell the joke had ended abruptly as far as he was concerned - he could give the snide comments out, but couldn't cope with anyone flinging other comments back at him, so the "sense of humour" was only ever on his side! My 'big beef' with IW is that some presenters (the Pope and MM, to name but 2) seem as though they are non-stick - they can apparently be as stupid or unpleasant as they wish, and nothing's done, even when they have been well out of line. I know we have a really good laugh and joke about them on here, but some of what they've got away would never have been tolerated on Q, TJC or Gems, and where the ASA are - well, who knows?

QUOTE=shopperholic;820656]There's another ex bidder that gets away with all sorts, I seen him tell a guest "go on! go away! stand over there! are you stupid?!" The guest was mortified, if that was me, I'd have downed tools, made a hand gesture and walked off the set, but MM gets away with this uncomfortable viewing, and I've absolutely no idea how.[/QUOTE]

I always thought that underneath MM's bonhomie and "ordinary cheeky bloke" act was an unpleasant person (Bit like some politicians?). I can remember him being so rude to female co-presenters, really nasty comments, and he HATED it if a female dared to answer him back with a funny quip or a rebuff. Then his face would look like thunder and you could tell the joke had ended abruptly as far as he was concerned - he could give the snide comments out, but couldn't cope with anyone flinging other comments back at him, so the "sense of humour" was only ever on his side! My 'big beef' with IW is that some presenters (the Pope and MM, to name but 2) seem as though they are non-stick - they can apparently be as stupid or unpleasant as they wish, and nothing's done, even when they have been well out of line. I know we have a really good laugh and joke about them on here, but some of what they've got away would never have been tolerated on Q, TJC or Gems, and where the ASA are - well, who knows?

QUOTE=shopperholic;820656]There's another ex bidder that gets away with all sorts, I seen him tell a guest "go on! go away! stand over there! are you stupid?!" The guest was mortified, if that was me, I'd have downed tools, made a hand gesture and walked off the set, but MM gets away with this uncomfortable viewing, and I've absolutely no idea how.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, his cheeky chappie persona has dropped a few times and the real MM isn't very nice, I'd hate to get on the wrong side of him..........oh yuk!! or any side of him come to that!

QUOTE=shopperholic;820656]There's another ex bidder that gets away with all sorts, I seen him tell a guest "go on! go away! stand over there! are you stupid?!" The guest was mortified, if that was me, I'd have downed tools, made a hand gesture and walked off the set, but MM gets away with this uncomfortable viewing, and I've absolutely no idea how.
[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have put it better myself. He always gave me the impression when on Bid with the female sidekicks, that he was verbally abused by his partner at home. He was scared to answer her back and took it out on any female he could. I am not suggesting that that is true, it was just the impression he gave. He certainly appears to have a spiteful, nasty side underneath.

Muttley, I reckon it's more likely he had a domineering mother and he takes it out on his partner and other women including his suffering work colleagues.

Is anybody watching Pete the Prat selling the laser lights. He is getting quite emotional. Yours for only £119.99 + £5.99 p+p! You may not get yours because they are flying out the door. Pete said he is buying them because he knows the price of these things. And I believe him! Everyone, check out your baskets, you know you want them.

Is anybody watching Pete the Prat selling the laser lights. He is getting quite emotional. Yours for only £119.99 + £5.99 p+p! You may not get yours because they are flying out the door. Pete said he is buying them because he knows the price of these things. And I believe him! Everyone, check out your baskets, you know you want them.

Oh no! He's back then.........some village is missing their idiot tonight.

I'll not be sorry if we've seen the back of him - Him and Mike Mason were my two least favourite presenters over on bid, along with that awful bug faced Nicola George. Having said that I don't think Mike Mason is a bad person, I just can't stand his "barra boy" manner. PP on the other hand has something decidedly creepy about him!

Latest posts

Back