Pervy Pete AWOL - Page 3        

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pervy Pete AWOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
    Hope they keep him away from using the controls of the Nutribullet - or they'll need to re-decorate pronto.
    That won't be a problem, they can get Charlie the handyman who wears the red checked shirt to redecorate the whole studio in half an hour using the paint sprayer!

Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    Think I'll go out
    I think I will join you!
    Likes Mommabear , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
    I think I will join you!
    Wait for me! History will be joining us too.
    Likes Muttley , Mommabear , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No one will be more amazed than me if he doesn't re-surface - I would think there's more chance of a flying pig passing by. He seems non-stick as far as any suspensions or other penalties are concerned, just gets away with it and IW seem to condone his innuendos and "act". I don't think he'd get away with it on any other shopping channel (although I'd LOVE to see him put with DF or JF on Q - oh, priceless - please, please!). IW don't seem to mind a bit when he acts like a total eejit. He'll no doubt be back with some story or another - like sleeping in a hotel on his hols. and finding that the mattress had holes in it and springs poking through, or it lacked a Kinkycade on the walls - anything to add to his rich store of stories to regale us with and then laugh at his own jokes.
    I'd like to see him with Julia Roberts!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

No one will be more amazed than me if he doesn't re-surface - I would think there's more chance of a flying pig passing by. He seems non-stick as far as any suspensions or other penalties are concerned, just gets away with it and IW seem to condone his innuendos and "act". I don't think he'd get away with it on any other shopping channel (although I'd LOVE to see him put with DF or JF on Q - oh, priceless - please, please!). IW don't seem to mind a bit when he acts like a total eejit. He'll no doubt be back with some story or another - like sleeping in a hotel on his hols. and finding that the mattress had holes in it and springs poking through, or it lacked a Kinkycade on the walls - anything to add to his rich store of stories to regale us with and then laugh at his own jokes.
    H, he has to laugh at his own jokes though because let's face it, no one else does, they probably employ someone to walk behind him to brush the tumbleweed up after every joke.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news......but.........

7:00 PM Nutribullet New Colours
    Peter Simon with William Kennelly Rick Hay

9:00 PM Christmas Lights Pick of the Day
    Peter Simon with Angela Noghani

11:00 PM Christmas Lights Pick of the Day
    Peter Simon with Angela Noghani

Friday 9th October

Ah well, it was nice while it lasted
    so she is an expert in lighting now? thought it was gardening..... she's probably a company director with the ego of a wannabe tv star.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
    That won't be a problem, they can get Charlie the handyman who wears the red checked shirt to redecorate the whole studio in half an hour using the paint sprayer!
    sadly they cannot as he is now on hochanda. he must miss getting abused verbally by mike mason.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
    sadly they cannot as he is now on hochanda. he must miss getting abused verbally by mike mason.
    I would have "accidentally" spray painted his bald bonce a nice shade of pink! Would have been sacked but would be worth it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
    There's another ex bidder that gets away with all sorts, I seen him tell a guest "go on! go away! stand over there! are you stupid?!" The guest was mortified, if that was me, I'd have downed tools, made a hand gesture and walked off the set, but MM gets away with this uncomfortable viewing, and I've absolutely no idea how.
    Likes mr tom , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I always thought that underneath MM's bonhomie and "ordinary cheeky bloke" act was an unpleasant person (Bit like some politicians?). I can remember him being so rude to female co-presenters, really nasty comments, and he HATED it if a female dared to answer him back with a funny quip or a rebuff. Then his face would look like thunder and you could tell the joke had ended abruptly as far as he was concerned - he could give the snide comments out, but couldn't cope with anyone flinging other comments back at him, so the "sense of humour" was only ever on his side! My 'big beef' with IW is that some presenters (the Pope and MM, to name but 2) seem as though they are non-stick - they can apparently be as stupid or unpleasant as they wish, and nothing's done, even when they have been well out of line. I know we have a really good laugh and joke about them on here, but some of what they've got away would never have been tolerated on Q, TJC or Gems, and where the ASA are - well, who knows?

QUOTE=shopperholic;820656]There's another ex bidder that gets away with all sorts, I seen him tell a guest "go on! go away! stand over there! are you stupid?!" The guest was mortified, if that was me, I'd have downed tools, made a hand gesture and walked off the set, but MM gets away with this uncomfortable viewing, and I've absolutely no idea how.[/QUOTE]
    Likes Muttley , shopperholic liked this post