Pervy Pete AWOL

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't IW, after this episode. realise this guy is a complete liability to the integrity and ethos to their business??

They clearly think his antics promote more sales, as far as i am concerned he is a liability.

Didn't IW, after this episode. realise this guy is a complete liability to the integrity and ethos to their business??

That laugh he does at the end, wtf??

That bloke that brings the high end watches was with him last night and I think he was getting fed up of him. At one point he said 'Peter, can I just say something about the watch?'

All Perv is interested in is telling people to be quick and how much stock has gone etc. Apart from saying he wants one and how lovely it is, he adds nothing further to the pitch. Why not shut up and let the guest try and sell his stock with the details the customer needs!

He acts as if his job depends on high sales figures, or he's out.

The hairs stood up on my arms out of total embarrassment for him, don't know why they clap egging him on, even the other ex Bidder felt totallyembarrassed for him and if and ex Bidder feels embarrassed for him and lost for words, well that pretty much says it all really.

That bloke that brings the high end watches was with him last night and I think he was getting fed up of him. At one point he said 'Peter, can I just say something about the watch?'

All Perv is interested in is telling people to be quick and how much stock has gone etc. Apart from saying he wants one and how lovely it is, he adds nothing further to the pitch. Why not shut up and let the guest try and sell his stock with the details the customer needs!

Totally right, the rare times I've stomached him for a minute, because I want to buy something, you're right he never, ever, explains about the item, he thinks just his Pervy presence is enough, the fool should think again, because even IW who obviously don't give a toss how he acts, will cotton on someday that he's just an idiot, an idiot that just stands there.

I've had about 4 of their ruddy "standard" e-mail replies, all churned out of the same sausage-grinder, whatever you write in about you still get the same e-mail. The fact they don't address your specific complaint shows, IMO, that they couldn't care less, and are happy to treat potential customers like dirt.

Yeah H definitely, they can't possibly think he has appeal, so there's only one other solution, the mans got dirt. Yes, I got the same email, they'd pass on my complaint they said, load of cobblers.

I've had about 4 of their ruddy "standard" e-mail replies, all churned out of the same sausage-grinder, whatever you write in about you still get the same e-mail. The fact they don't address your specific complaint shows, IMO, that they couldn't care less, and are happy to treat potential customers like dirt.

They've obviously got no say H, so why bother having staff in the first place, I'm not being funny but I'm thinking of going further, there must be someone that can reign that t*t in.

Oh shopperholic don't! I'm rushing for the Tena lady yet again now I've read yours....

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Well H, one must be careful when a perv dressed like a clown hands you a chicken burger, when I see him in Macky Dees, and it shouldnt be long now, I will demand, yes demand! he washes his hands right in front of me. :mysmilie_17:

Momma, what are you saying? The man's a medical miracle....now I'm off for my medication, 'cos I'm obviously losing it.. Seriously, he used to lose no opportunity to tell you about all the medication he was on, bad back, bad legs, bad brain (well, we know that). And we must not forget the time he blamed his behaviour on Warfarin (or "Wolverine" he probably called it). Gawd, fancy being the unlucky medic who has to see him and try to get some sense(?) out of him! No wonder GPs are all talking about retiring early....

Watching that clip with him swinging his legs in the air makes a mockery of all the ailments he's supposed to suffer from!

He looks as fit as a fiddle.

Momma, I don't think he'll leave, he's on too good a thing there, gets away with what he likes, IMO. He got the door shown at Gems, I think, and who else would have him? I would be carted off by the police if I appeared with him promoting my product - because I couldn't stop myself doing something. After all, these people are trying to earn a living promoting their product, I think it's outrageous that he won't allow them to talk and acts like a prize prune while they are trying to flog. Whatever I've said about him, or IW's sales pitches, I feel deeply sorry for the guests. I wonder anyone agrees to appear with him - I cannot work out how they sell anything when he's on - for a start, as you've said, all he does is parrot the same old lines...."the lines are very busy, over 80% now gone, you'll need to be quick"! Surely most people watch to take the p.. out of him?

In my innocence, I always thought that the ASA were watchdogs of what was happening on TV channels, and would call them to account. But since being on here, I now realise how deluded I was, because many people have mentioned complaining to ASA and to the channel themselves, yet nothing changes. These organisations with no "teeth" really wind me up - what's the ruddy point of having them (probably funded with taxpayers money) if they sit on their btm and do nowt. Pete is out of order IMO well before the watershed - the innuendoes and smirking, lip-licking, etc, all go on. How could Steve Bennett have EVER given him a job on Gems?

They've obviously got no say H, so why bother having staff in the first place, I'm not being funny but I'm thinking of going further, there must be someone that can reign that t*t in.

We can but hope it was a rug someone's dog (or cat) had been sick on.
My mum said the same when we saw him rolling about on a rug (don't ask...) that was to be cleaned and he leapt up really quickly. She is not young and notices these things!

Oh shopperholic don't! I'm rushing for the Tena lady yet again now I've read yours....

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Maybe it's all part of the Master Plan, if you need to rush for a Tena Lady it's probably already too late so you will be needing the Bissell carpet cleaner, job done !

Latest posts

Back