Pervy Pete AWOL

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Viv de la vida. deeda la vida. 50% GONE...........veeva do do dah. la viva deeda. Me feet are:confused:. 60% GONE,...........veeva. diva. viva. le vida. voododeeda..........JUST BUY!!!!

The product is called VIVA LA DIVA, Only on IW could they have a presenter who cant say 3 simple words in a calm, collected and understandable manner:smirk:

Honestly what a pillock he is!

I am actually in pain. Peter Simon is on with Mr Sherlock selling Divine Decadence and the Perv is so emotional! I have never heard anything like it! Your man will say, when you waft down the stairs, you smell divine. And I know Peter Sherlock reads this forum, I would never buy a perfume I hadn't tested, even if I could send it back, I simply couldn't be bothered. There are simply too many perfumes out there and I would not be swayed by a "description". Perfume is such a personal thing, and some mega popular perfumes I think are vile!

I watched it, managed to last thirty minutes, my own personal best. You could tell even Peter Sherlock was embarrassed and reigned him back when he got all "emotional" near to tears. I would never buy Peter Sherlocks perfume, if the boring ugly looking bottle wasn't bad enough, the ridiculous sales pitch confirmed it.

Lol - the "boring ugly looking bottle " Peter sherlocks excuse is all the money is in the perfume not the packaging ! Almost makes me want to smell it !

Only Peter Simon could ramble on for one whole hour and you end up being non the wiser, 60 minutes of absolute garbage, to be honest I'd walk straight past it in the 99p Stores, and what with the names "Viva La Diva"? Oh c'mon. And if Peter Sherlock does read these comments, I challenge him to to disagree that Peter Simon made his perfumes an absolute laughing stock.

I watched it, managed to last thirty minutes, my own personal best. You could tell even Peter Sherlock was embarrassed and reigned him back when he got all "emotional" near to tears. I would never buy Peter Sherlocks perfume, if the boring ugly looking bottle wasn't bad enough, the ridiculous sales pitch confirmed it.

:mysmilie_17:

He's not what you'd call witty is he? Is there something wrong with my humour because that man makes me squirm rather than laugh?

Lol - the "boring ugly looking bottle " Peter sherlocks excuse is all the money is in the perfume not the packaging ! Almost makes me want to smell it !

If he was really in to perfume then he'd know half the attraction is the bottle, that's what first entices someone to pick it up a nice bottle, that or if you're a well known perfume, it's only if you're an established name that you can take chances with the bottle, the people who bought it tonight undoubtedly would be the BidTv die hard fans, seeing them together brought back bad memories of tat, expensive postage and disingenuous presenters.

:mysmilie_17:

He's not what you'd call witty is he? Is there something wrong with my humour because that man makes me squirm rather than laugh?

Change the "w" to "sh" and you're spot on. :mysmilie_17: Yes, he does make me squirm too and I wonder what these producers and directors must think of him, I'd have my restraining order at the ready if I worked with him. :mysmilie_13:

I thought Peter Simon was a liability. Peter Sherlock should have teamed up with one of the female presenters.

Thirty minutes? Respect, you deserve a medal!!!

Oh I'm still wiping away the tears............of laughter. :mysmilie_15: Pete with his Pongs in a bottle, just when we thought it was safe.....and Pope Pete coming over all worry angels on us...perhaps Pope Pete caught a whiff of the El Pongo and it brought tears to his eyes? Last time I opened a bottle of ammonia it did that to me, as well.....

Well, if she goes in a shop they probably let her pick what she likes for free, just to get rid of her and save their eardrums! She could want something on the first floor, stand on the ground floor and just yell up the escalator for it, they'd be sure to hear her. When she goes into screech mode, I have to check the double-glazing hasn't cracked. Fancy living with THAT VOICE!! Can you imagine her neighbours putting in the earplugs at night when she goes out to call the cat in? However, I have to say that Vicky on Rocks & Co. runs her a close second, talk about cheesegrater voice.

you will be delighted to know that Sally has done most of her Christmas shopping, just two presents to buy. Wonder if she got them from Ideal World?

Momma! Have a heart, I was having a cup of tea and a choccie biccy when I read your post - the moment was ruined, I now have visions in my head and they 'ain't pleasant ones!!!:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:
This was on again last night and I have misquoted him. He actually said 'wet buttocks on marble'. Much better :smirk:

I could only manage three five minute segments with a lie down in between. I needed to calm down from laughing so much in case I ruptured something!

Valium helped me thought the first 25 minutes, the other five was just shear grit and determination.

The A & E Departments go on red alert when the Pope is on, so many ailments are directly Pope Peter of Simon related (the medical textbooks are having to be re-written as we speak)

I could only manage three five minute segments with a lie down in between. I needed to calm down from laughing so much in case I ruptured something!

Have no fear, the Pope is now back in his cage........for the time being. Lettuce is being fed to him through the bars (or is it something the chef cooked up with bromide added?).

Valium helped me thought the first 25 minutes, the other five was just shear grit and determination.

Have no fear, the Pope is now back in his cage........for the time being. Lettuce is being fed to him through the bars (or is it something the chef cooked up with bromide added?).

But for how long though H?.........how long??!! :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back