But, I don't like brown......or do I?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
Well no I don't but was prepared to overlook the fact this has smoky quartz in it, but have to grudgingly admit the SQ looks fab in it as well :D
Got a delivery, am undecided on a couple, and one is definitely going back so here goes:

From the minute Sammi posted a picture of this I knew I would get it because its stunning. My husband doesn't like it, says why aren't all the stones the same size/shape etc. :eek: I told him thats its charm and they're not meant to be. I think its going to become an everyday wear with me as I just LOVE it. I paid only £29 for it. I have it fastened several rings in, thank god for T bar fastenings making it choker style on the second picture and normal fastening on the third pic.

DSCF5952.jpg

DSCF5955.jpg

DSCF5928.jpg

Next, this:
bought for my brothers girlfriend as a birthday pressie (Dec) I simply cannot give her it, its fabulous, very Art Deco and I want it it was also £29.

DSCF5948.jpg

bought THIS to go with it for xmas but obviously if I cannot give her the necklace theres no point giving her the bracelet, this is one i'm undecided on. I absolutely love it BUT, its too long, says 7 inches on the invoice, not sure it isit seems like 7.5 inches and sits down on my hand plus everytime I move it swivels to underneath the wrist, then I think oh but I want it. I needed 7 inches really, wish rocks would do the extra bit that you can take out like Gems do. Pushed up the arm it looks alright, oh I simply don't know, so its on the undecided pile. Only £16 for this one

DSCF5924.jpg

DSCF5925.jpg

This is going back, its very similar to a diamond tennis bracelet I have so no point really, its lovely and I apologise in advance for the rubbish pic, its so sparkly I just cannot get a pic of it. 1 of only 9 made and worth £16 anyday

DSCF5944.jpg

Next this pretty little ring, white gold and amethyst with a teeny diamond in the setting either side. Again only £16, not so sure the size is an N as its a snug fit and an N is usually a very comfy fit on me but resizes no problem so am keeping it, was undecided but have just decided lol Its a gorgeous colour, vivid.

DSCF5913.jpg

and finally, the reason for the whole order. My first glimpse of marcasite, and it wont be my last. This is stunningly fabulous IMO. Again OH hates it, says its old fashioned but thats why I love it so he can get lost :D This only cost an amazing £15 :eek: and I have it on a velvet choker (16") on the pic

DSCF5939.jpg

DSCF5938.jpg

and thats it folks :D

I had added two ribbons to my order but for some reason they aren't on my invoice or in the bag so will get those next time probably

I love that charm necklace and I sooooo want it too. The onyx and marcasite pieces are beautiful- much too good to give away.:D Although if the bracelet is swinging round it may just get too annoying, so you should maybe send it back and buy your brother's gf a handbag or something!

where do you find these pieces? everytime I go to have a peek on rockstv, a lot of it doesn't take my fancy! Bu these pieces are lovely!

where do you find these pieces? everytime I go to have a peek on rockstv, a lot of it doesn't take my fancy! Bu these pieces are lovely!

they put a lot of extras on Angie, during the evening, stuff not in the catalogue, so basically some nights I sit on there watching and nab some lovely bits

Darls you have some gorgeous pieces there. Love the marcasite and onyx set. I have the pendant isn't it just stunning! Love and want the first necklace!!!!:11:

Incidentally I just had a look at the onyx and marcasite bracelet.

The inv says 7" and the authenticity card says 7" but it measures 7.5" and has a tag saying 7.5 fastened on.

Beautiful! :thumbsup:

I don't like black, but guess what......
lol.gif
, I do now!
98.gif

Great choices, they look fab on you.

hahahah methinks BH is starting new basket :D

:18: What do you mean a NEW basket, BH's basket is on a revolving conveyor belt!!!!

Well no I don't but was prepared to overlook the fact this has smoky quartz in it, but have to grudgingly admit the SQ looks fab in it as well :D

EEEEEEEEE, now who was it I was telling the other day that SQ would suit her colouring, let me think, oh yeah, it was YOU!!!!!

:doggie:

I really think smokey quartz is a very underrated stone, it became one of my favourites a couple of years ago after having a piece left to me...added to the collection since!

Darls that first necklace is STUNNING and it's the only thing I've ever seen posted from Rocks that I like..and I don't even wear silver. I'd love to get a couple for Chrissie pressies, could you let me have the item no or code or whatever they use?? Ta in advance hon. :59::pPC:

:18: What do you mean a NEW basket, BH's basket is on a revolving conveyor belt!!!!

EEEEEEEEE, now who was it I was telling the other day that SQ would suit her colouring, let me think, oh yeah, it was YOU!!!!!

I know, I know, I know :rolleyes: but when will you learn? I NEVER LISTEN hahahahaha

Darls that first necklace is STUNNING and it's the only thing I've ever seen posted from Rocks that I like..and I don't even wear silver. I'd love to get a couple for Chrissie pressies, could you let me have the item no or code or whatever they use?? Ta in advance hon. :59::pPC:

sure can petal, its item code RZ526

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-rz526/multi-gem-necklace/

you can buy direct from the site or send them an email requesting they put several in an auction for you (which will be cheaper for you) :D

Last edited:
Hi Lady Darls - fabulous pieces you've got there. So glad you managed to get the pearl and marcasite pendant - it looks lovely on you.

hahahah methinks BH is starting new basket :D

:17: Now now ladies you are meant to support me stay on the wagon and have faith in me :p You will be shocked to hear this my basket is currently empty :35: so well done me xx

Latest posts

Back