But, I don't like brown......or do I?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yes Mathilda I'm with you - Carol drives me crazy where bracelets are concerned. she acts like she couldn't give a stuff, jibbers on about nowt in particular and in my "superpower" moments I wish I could reach into the screen and give her a dirty great slap. Bracelet lengths are important, as are watch and necklace lengths - correct ones at that. I have similarly found that one of their 8" watches wasn't what it said on the tin.

I was telling Mad4 and Marion yesterday that, on occasion, I can be heard howling at the screen "will you get on and measure the f*****g thing!!!!!" which elicits a scowl and defensive posture from Mizgit who wonders wot on earth is going on.

I was telling Mad4 and Marion yesterday that, on occasion, I can be heard howling at the screen "will you get on and measure the f*****g thing!!!!!" which elicits a scowl and defensive posture from Mizgit who wonders wot on earth is going on.
Well, I know what you mean.... but you have to see the scene from Mizgit's point of view...... fairly worrying thing to hear for the poor chap, innit??!!!!????:11::52:

Been meaning to say that with help from the lovely Darls I purchased 2 of her necklaces with the dirty great big charms on and they arrived a couple of days ago...and they are FAB!! :YAY: Both were meant to be presents but I think I'm gonna have to keep one myself, would be rude not to. :D :pPC:

's lovely isn't it Sue! Wore mine yesterday with a lime green V neck sweater and it really made the citrine pop.
Got loads of compliments :yay:.

did you wear anything on the bottom ? :whoops:
mysmilie_1492.gif

No, explains a lot!!! ;)

Aw, what a shame Sammi, I hope something else will grab your eye soon!

Latest posts

Back