Beauty bash 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't forget there will be a LG POTM in May, it was rumoured that it's a 'deluxe size' B&B )))

Don't forget there will be a LG POTM in May, it was rumoured that it's a 'deluxe size' B&B )))

I wonder if it will be balance and glow instead as to my knowledge that has only been available in one tsv and went down well. There must be lots of people wanting to repurchase.

I wonder if it will be balance and glow instead as to my knowledge that has only been available in one tsv and went down well. There must be lots of people wanting to repurchase.

I can't remember what it was exactly, I remembered it as B&B but who knows, it may be B&G.
I would think that they would play it safe and B&B is a safe bet. Having said this one of LG POTM was a brand new liquid foundation.

I think the liquid foundation bombed too. I didn't fancy it at all as if I remember correctly the models looked really yellow or odd in some way.

I would never buy B&B on it's own as it's available so much in TSV's but they do seem to be able to flog it easily enough as a single item.

Latest posts

Back