Hochanda Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebus

Registered Shopper
Has anyone seen Scott Worsfold recently? He was on around the launch time but since then it seems to be mostly Alex, Matt and Charlie with the occasional Lee thrown in. And it sounds like they all live some distance away so have to B&B to cover their longish shifts. Any thoughts?

Rebus, must say I'm a bit surprised that Scott has been on Hochanda. The main reason he gave for leaving Gems was that because of the shifts, he was spending too much time away from his partner and 2 young kids, and I also thought the secondary reason was he wanted to concentrate on doing corporate training and presentations. I wouldn't have thought Hochanda was his "thing" at all, but there you are. I've also seen Scott's partner, Fiona Egan, on Hochanda (she too was on Gems but left). I haven't seen either of them on there recently -but then I only flick over for a minute or so, and each time I do it seems to be Lee Clark every time! Don't know if Matt Macnamara (also ex-Gems) is still a presenter on H??

Has anyone seen Scott Worsfold recently? He was on around the launch time but since then it seems to be mostly Alex, Matt and Charlie with the occasional Lee thrown in. And it sounds like they all live some distance away so have to B&B to cover their longish shifts. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Thank you HM. I didn't know Fiona was his other half. I've seen her doing knitting/crochet shows but because there's so many repeats (don't get me started on car washing liquid) goodness knows when the original was recorded!
Matt has been on today with Craft Yourself Silly and tonight with the LapDog tray (One Day Special).

Switched on and there is a new Presenter! I missed his name but he said he used to work at QVC and has also been in Australia. I don't recognise him so must be before I had Freeview!

This was posted on their facebook page 16 minutes ago:

"Hello Everyone,

As part of our family we wanted to share with you a recent update at Hochanda. We therefore would like to let you know that Lee Clark will no longer be appearing on Hochanda. We know that Lee really appreciated all the support that you gave him during his time with us.

It was a mutual decision for Lee to move on to pastures new and we wish him well in all that he does.
Thank you Lee for your time with us and best of luck for the future "

Thanks, Rebus - I did think Matt might have left. I've noticed all the repeats, and I only flick over for a minute or so; seems strange to me having car wash liquid on this channel, but they seem to interpret hobbies & crafts quite flexibly, I'd say!

Thank you HM. I didn't know Fiona was his other half. I've seen her doing knitting/crochet shows but because there's so many repeats (don't get me started on car washing liquid) goodness knows when the original was recorded!
Matt has been on today with Craft Yourself Silly and tonight with the LapDog tray (One Day Special).

Heck, where's Lee off to now? I think he's been on every selly telly channel there is..

This was posted on their facebook page 16 minutes ago:

"Hello Everyone,

As part of our family we wanted to share with you a recent update at Hochanda. We therefore would like to let you know that Lee Clark will no longer be appearing on Hochanda. We know that Lee really appreciated all the support that you gave him during his time with us.

It was a mutual decision for Lee to move on to pastures new and we wish him well in all that he does.
Thank you Lee for your time with us and best of luck for the future "

Matt was on there in the last hour.

I thought Lee Clark was fairly good on there.

Not too keen on Mark Pickett, the guy who was a guest expert on qvc and in Australia etc.

Just seems to be a place for people that cannot get on the other channels or have burned their bridges (I don't know that for a fact at all)

Right at this moment the guest expert for a whisk is the guy that used to do the bamix and saw himself as a god of Yorkshire puddings... so what happened.

mr tom, just wondering where Lee Clark will go now? I can't think of a selly telly channel he's not been on, and I know he appeared on Q a few times as a guest (electronics stuff, if my memory serves me right). Where will he turn up next - perhaps he's getting out of selly telly altogether? IMO next thing you know Perfume Pete, creator of Essence de Stinko, may well turn up on Hochanda....watch this space...
Matt was on there in the last hour.

I thought Lee Clark was fairly good on there.

Not too keen on Mark Pickett, the guy who was a guest expert on qvc and in Australia etc.

Just seems to be a place for people that cannot get on the other channels or have burned their bridges (I don't know that for a fact at all)

Right at this moment the guest expert for a whisk is the guy that used to do the bamix and saw himself as a god of Yorkshire puddings... so what happened.

Last edited:
There's been a lady called Hayley on today as the Presenter for the ODS. I've seen her as a guest demo-ing sewing machines and dressmaking. Do you think she's replaced Lee as a permanent presenter?

Hayley West who also presents the Silhouette Cameo? I hope not, she's OK when there is a good presenter with her but she has been on as a guest on C&C for years and never seemed to be able to make that jump to be the main person.Nice woman.

That name rings bells - she's not the same woman who does the sewing machines on IW is she? Can't remember the brand - is it Brother? Anyway, if it is her, I've dropped off to sleep many a time, apart from the times she's been on with Pope Pete who IMO knows minus zilch about sewing machines...and it shows.
There's been a lady called Hayley on today as the Presenter for the ODS. I've seen her as a guest demo-ing sewing machines and dressmaking. Do you think she's replaced Lee as a permanent presenter?

mr tom, just wondering where Lee Clark will go now? I can't think of a selly telly channel he's not been on, and I know he appeared on Q a few times as a guest (electronics stuff, if my memory serves me right). Where will he turn up next - perhaps he's getting out of selly telly altogether? IMO next thing you know Perfume Pete, creator of Essence de Stinko, may well turn up on Hochanda....watch this space...

I thought Lee was ok. He came across to me as someone who was trying to be interested in something he wouldn't stereotypically be interested in

though the whisk guy I referenced before actually said he is known as ''the padre of the pudding'' i'd have said he was something else.

The "padre of the pudding" is an interesting title! We need to know more - and I think we should be told!! Should Pope Pete of IW be described as the Guru of Gobbledegook, or Debbie Flint of Q as the Duchess of Dross (her books being tremendously popular in a small town in the Australian Outback, population 120). This could start a trend...:mysmilie_17:

I thought Lee was ok. He came across to me as someone who was trying to be interested in something he wouldn't stereotypically be interested in

though the whisk guy I referenced before actually said he is known as ''the padre of the pudding'' i'd have said he was something else.

Hayley West who also presents the Silhouette Cameo? I hope not, she's OK when there is a good presenter with her but she has been on as a guest on C&C for years and never seemed to be able to make that jump to be the main person.Nice woman.

Sorry, FP. There's an announcement today on their FB page that Hayley West is officially their newest Presenter.

https://www.facebook.com/Hochanda/

I noticed Janice Phillips the so called tech expert formerly of Ideal World is on as a main presenter here. What else is she an expert in?

Can't take to Niki McEwan who stands there like a perma-tanned dummy. What makes a "make-up artist" an ideal craft presenter?

Latest posts

Back