Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Its available from today online and in store. Spend £25 on beauty and purchase for £25. Its looks so pretty and lots of travel size products to try.

Ordered mine too, at 5.30 this morning when I got up for work. Ordered the half price Philip Kingsley gift set too, as part of the minimum beauty spend - great value and I'm loving that range. And went through Quidco and cashback is tracking. This is my favourite of all of the beauty advents I've spotted this year and I just couldn't resist. I cant wait for this little box of loveliness to arrive but wont be collecting until Saturday, so I'm looking forward to any posts about it before then! x

I was trying to resist too but .... Anyway I pick it up tomorrow evening so will report on Thursday. I bought a Redcarpet Manicure nail varnish and a L'occitane gift set

If by chance the 24 nail varnish comes in stock ,can you please let me know .have sold out everywhere I can get my hand on .

Sold out now but some trying to order online today noticed the price was wanting to charge them £200 not £25

Miss Molly can you share what you have seen. I'm going to try
And get one tomorrow.

I've picked mine up. Feel throughly spoilt as it is really well packaged and presented. BTW when I called in at 19:30 there were still plenty in the shop.

Latest posts

Back