Lulu Guinness Sale Preview        

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lulu Guinness Sale Preview

Lulu Guinness Sale Preview

Peruse at your peril all hand bag-ladies!
    Thanks Tiddlywinks thanked for this post
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

After all I've said in recent months, I am sadly showing far too much interest in a number of these cute things which I definitely do NOT need!

These initial prices seem lower than those they started off at last year. When compared to QVC prices, it's hard not to reach for the credit card as you drool ... or maybe that's just me! I will hold off though, as if any I have half an eye on are reduced to absolutely irresistible prices, I will see it as fate and feel better about buying.

Post Thanks / Like

As I was browsing the sale DD let slip a heavy hint that Mr Akimbo may have bought me a bag for xmas. This is a pleasant surprise because I definitely need a new laptop having dropped a minuscule droplet of avoplex oil on the keyboard of my current one; I've been using a plug in keyboard for about 2 months since it happened! He loves a good practical present, a couple of years ago he tried to pass off a set of new tyres on my mini as my 50th birthday present, silly man!
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    As I was browsing the sale DD let slip a heavy hint that Mr Akimbo may have bought me a bag for xmas. This is a pleasant surprise because I definitely need a new laptop having dropped a minuscule droplet of avoplex oil on the keyboard of my current one; I've been using a plug in keyboard for about 2 months since it happened! He loves a good practical present, a couple of years ago he tried to pass off a set of new tyres on my mini as my 50th birthday present, silly man!
    Grounds for divorce, Akimbo! But a bag this Christmas would go some way to making amends. Hope it's one you love. Does he have good taste?

Post Thanks / Like

Never having looked at LG sales before can anyone advise if you need to buy now to get stock or is it worth hanging on for further reductions

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Never having looked at LG sales before can anyone advise if you need to buy now to get stock or is it worth hanging on for further reductions

Thanks
    I followed the last Dec/Jan sale, and the summer one, quite closely and a lot of things went down to even lower prices after a couple of weeks. I may have been lucky but the bags I wanted did not sell out so quickly that I missed them, so I am very glad I hung on and save quite a few tens of pounds. It obviously depends how popular the bag you are after is and I guess there's no way of knowing. There are a few other Lulu G fans on here who have probably been studying this for longer than I have so let's see what they say.

Also, see the thread about the summer sale below. Note that it seems to have started around 11 June and we were still discussing items, as prices were further reduced and we got additional sale discount codes, in mid-July.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum...Guinness-Sales
    Thanks loveallthingsitalian thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ooh the red polished leather small paula is right up my street
    but not in budget...
    but maybe we will be united one fine day, in the future ...

Post Thanks / Like

lilith the 70% final reductions await!
    Likes lilith liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not familiar with LG styles so don't know which to go for. Think I might have to try and see a few Q videos!

The only bag I've seen in RL is the Daphane but I don't even know if it was the large, small, medium.

That's my homework for this weekend then!

Post Thanks / Like

quite fancy the large red Jenni - any opinions appreciated.