NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel - Page 74        

Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Brandon could end up in court for libel for accusing the Lauder Group of money laundering. The Lauder Group have the money to do it.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought he was playing with fire where big money is involved it’s dangerous

Post Thanks / Like

btruaxe🗞 | Jonathan Ford of @financialtimes: Thank you for highlighting this problem. The same gross imbalance of power exists in the case of much larger businesses like @deciem in the face of ill-intended shareholders, like @esteelaudercompanies, who are not only much larger, but can use their connections within the industry, and beyond the industry including unexpected channels like hospitality, law enforcement and even medicine, to attempt to strangle smaller brands and their founders (“smaller” in this case meaning even those with run-rate revenues of around CAD$300m like DECIEM). The good news is that change in this case won’t need an independent tribunal like you have suggested in facing big banks — it instead needs only one “suddenly-bipolar”, “suddenly-druggie”, “previously-genius”, always-and-still-perseverant entrepreneur like @btruaxe who refuses to change the one polarity of his sudden “bipolar disorder” that points toward integrity. — Leonard Lauder, who knew me as a brother just a few months ago, once said that “Hope is on the horizon.” We both agreed but I’m confident that neither of us recognized then either the magnitude of this horizon or its distance. We’re nearly there.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

He really should make a donation to the NHS for his treatment. Given his lifestyle & net worth it's taking the piss.
    Thanks donna255 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Brandon has put up his WILL on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGSbtRnzWU/

Post Thanks / Like

Bet that is an exciting read, not!

In the event of my death, I know I have been murdered by(fill in a very long list of people he is convinced want him dead), and want everyone to know this.:whew:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    Hell, he talks FAST! He could give Alison Keenan a run for her money!

Post Thanks / Like

This topic has been running for almost 3 years, now 739 posts, and as far as I can see the posts have nothing to do with Niod (whatever that is) and certainly not the launch on QVC 3 years ago.

IMO it would be much better to have topic headings that are actually about the subject, so is it time for this one to end?
    Likes Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'd certainly vote for a separate "NIOD new items" thread which I am interested in; I CBA to read the out-pouring from Brandon Truaxe!