NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got an email today that a new mmhc2 is launching end of May

(Looooong read... but there are free things at the end.)

Say a premature hello (launching in late May) to MMHC2, the next generation of NIOD's best-selling Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex. This updated edition introduces two new forms of hyaluronic compounds, including a first-ever use of direct hyaluronic acid not in sodium salt form, for a combined total of 15 forms of hyaluronic compounds, hyaluronic precursors and a hyaluronic support technology in a peptide-charged delivery system.

Perhaps the most notable addition to the formula is an extremely rare direct form of hyaluronic acid. Almost universally in the world of beauty, the term "hyaluronic acid" is used loosely to refer to "sodium hyaluronate" which is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid. When brands refer to "hyaluronic acid" in their information and marketing materials, in almost every case the reference is to forms of "sodium hyaluronate" which appears in the ingredient listing of the products. While several sodium salt forms of hyaluronic acid are included in MMHC2, the formula now also includes 1.0% direct hyaluronic acid which appears as "hyaluronic acid" in the ingredient listing. This inclusion is exceptionally rare in beauty offerings for a broad range of formulation and commercial reasons. Direct hyaluronic acid offers pro-repair support far beyond basic water hydration that sodium hyaluronate offers, resulting in improvements to the elastic appearance and the general healthy look of skin.

The formula also introduces a marine form of hyaluronic complex (exopolysaccharides) derived through fermentation of marine genus Pseudoaltermonas sp., sustainably sourced from Brittany. This complex supports water content of tissues in exposure to temperature variations.

Finally, MMHC2 introduces a hyaluronic support system of adaptogenic water-starved clary sage flavonoids, phenylethanoid glycosides from narrow leaf plantain and several dermal amino acids. This complex system acts as a non-clogging water-protective barrier to optimize the function of hyaluronic compounds and help support dermal water retention. These additions join MMHC's original selection of several fermentation-based and plant-derived hyaluronic forms in varying molecular weights. MMHC2 costs more than MMHC to make but we have kept the retail price the same, because your love and support has allowed us to grow without spending so much money on advertising. Explore at www.niod.com.

Now the free things: we have limited stock of the original MMHC (both 15ml and 30ml) available in our London and Toronto stores. During the transition to MMHC2, these stores will be offering a free MMHC (30ml or 15ml based on stock) with any NIOD purchase, while supplies last. Ongoing innovation is a retail nightmare because you need to do something with existing products. Our solution is to give it away to our loyal NIOD supporters.

<3

DECIEM
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Website
Copyright © DECIEM. All rights reserved.
---
517 Richmond St. E
Toronto, Ontario M5A 1R4 Canada
Come and chat with us
Terms & Conditions | Update your preferences | Unsubscribe

View this email in your browser

Its very hard to get hold of, you either need to place the order and hope it comes in shortly. Or pay double and buy on Ebay. You need to know your shade as well. Reading reviews quite a few saying its not all that, not bad but not all singing dancing and some reviewers are saying.

Its very hard to get hold of, you either need to place the order and hope it comes in shortly. Or pay double and buy on Ebay. You need to know your shade as well. Reading reviews quite a few saying its not all that, not bad but not all singing dancing and some reviewers are saying.
Thanks Donna, I saw some reviews but those people seemed to be affiliates and waxing lyrical.

I got the serum foundation in a medium shade but it is way too dark. The consistency is a runny liquid and you only need 2 drops to cover the whole face as it is very pigmented. It applies nicely and coverage is quite good for a serum foundation. I can't really tell how it wears though as I had to add some Body Shop lightening drops to it and it may have affected it, but I don't think it's matte enough for me.

I got the serum foundation in a medium shade but it is way too dark. The consistency is a runny liquid and you only need 2 drops to cover the whole face as it is very pigmented. It applies nicely and coverage is quite good for a serum foundation. I can't really tell how it wears though as I had to add some Body Shop lightening drops to it and it may have affected it, but I don't think it's matte enough for me.

Thanks Starlight, could you give me the details of which colour you ordered vs which shades you'd normally wear in say Bareminerals/MAC etc etc? Did the colour group you went for match you skin tone at least? I am tempted but would much rather have this forum's advice than online 'reviews' from bloggers!

Thanks Starlight, could you give me the details of which colour you ordered vs which shades you'd normally wear in say Bareminerals/MAC etc etc? Did the colour group you went for match you skin tone at least? I am tempted but would much rather have this forum's advice than online 'reviews' from bloggers!

The colour I bought was Medium 2.1Y - I do have yellow undertones and this colour wasn't too yellowy, just too dark. I wear the Medium shade in Laura Geller Balance & Brighten and NC20 Mac Studio Fix fluid for reference.

The trouble is that the only medium-light shade with the yellow undertone was 2.0YG described as yellow undertones with gold highlights and I didn't fancy that! (the other 2.0 shades were pink or neutral) and the shade below that was LIGHT which I thought maybe too light. Strangely though they do LIGHT in 4 shades - pink, neutral, yellow and this yellow/golden undertone so the shade I probably need would be the medium-light yellow undertone without the gold which they don't do!!

The colour I bought was Medium 2.1Y - I do have yellow undertones and this colour wasn't too yellowy, just too dark. I wear the Medium shade in Laura Geller Balance & Brighten and NC20 Mac Studio Fix fluid for reference.

The trouble is that the only medium-light shade with the yellow undertone was 2.0YG described as yellow undertones with gold highlights and I didn't fancy that! (the other 2.0 shades were pink or neutral) and the shade below that was LIGHT which I thought maybe too light. Strangely though they do LIGHT in 4 shades - pink, neutral, yellow and this yellow/golden undertone so the shade I probably need would be the medium-light yellow undertone without the gold which they don't do!!

Thanks for that Starlight, that's exactly the reason why I asked - LG's medium is too dark for me mainly because it has too much pink/peach in it whereas my skin is more yellow. So the light/medium 2.0YG may work for my skin tone. Granted I just ordered the Becca luminous foundation set so I really can't justify another foundation purchase...or can I?!!?!?

If I do order it, I'll let you know how it comes out :)

At last NIOD has launched a spoon for their jars, hurrah! (I hate their jars with passion and stopped using some products because of it).

£1.80
http://niod.com/product/nid-stainless-steel-spoon-1pc

I’d rather they change those jars to tubes or pumps, selling the spoons is just another way of selling another product, however inexpensive it may be it all adds up.

Oh no, Deciem have announced on their Facebook page that Estee Lauder has just 'aquired a minority stake' in Deciem :sad:

Perhaps Brendan has new and better products in the pipeline that will have nothing to do with Estee Lauder?
It would be good to know what part of deciem brands were sold to EL.

Latest posts

Back