NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This topic has been running for almost 3 years, now 739 posts, and as far as I can see the posts have nothing to do with Niod (whatever that is) and certainly not the launch on QVC 3 years ago.

IMO it would be much better to have topic headings that are actually about the subject, so is it time for this one to end?

I'd certainly vote for a separate "NIOD new items" thread which I am interested in; I CBA to read the out-pouring from Brandon Truaxe!

NIOD new items will appear in the New Beauty Items Thread anyway

This topic has been running for almost 3 years, now 739 posts, and as far as I can see the posts have nothing to do with Niod (whatever that is) and certainly not the launch on QVC 3 years ago.

IMO it would be much better to have topic headings that are actually about the subject, so is it time for this one to end?
I agree Strato it would be better if this thread was separated into two.

I appreciate being able to keep up with insta on this/other feeds however, as i'm not on Insta nor am I planning to be any time soon. Dunno what I'll do when Marina is on vacay.

I appreciate being able to keep up with insta on this/other feeds however, as i'm not on Insta nor am I planning to be any time soon. Dunno what I'll do when Marina is on vacay.

If you are able to view this page SB (link below) all posts are there including any new ones. Just refresh this page every now and then to see any new posts coming through and click on any one so it opens and you can read it. The top raw from the left are the newest posts.

https://www.instagram.com/btruaxe/

btruaxe DECIEM will be run like military — no general would allow this mess and every general puts his army ahead of everything in his life. No more soft, fruity family ****

I find Instagram nearly as confusing as Brandon!

I'm glad you said that. I thought it was just me! I can't tell who is saying what to whom, especially when they are presumably replying to something that's been said and it's not clear who said it! And do you read from the bottom up or is the oldest post at the top? It drives me mad - it just doesn't seem logical to me and my (I thought!) logical mind!

I'm glad you said that. I thought it was just me! I can't tell who is saying what to whom, especially when they are presumably replying to something that's been said and it's not clear who said it! And do you read from the bottom up or is the oldest post at the top? It drives me mad - it just doesn't seem logical to me and my (I thought!) logical mind!

Totally agree. I also don't get how you tell what is the latest of oldest "post". Even with people I'd class as more normal than Brandon in how they communicate.

I always assumed you read from top to bottom but then some posts get hidden because not much space on the page and you start reading replies from the middle, not a good page layout I agree. I just look at the main timeline from Brandon sometimes see what people are saying but then need to load more replies then again and again

I think in here Brandon is saying that there will be levy of £1 on a deciem purchase in the uk for every day he was staying in hospital for a period of a year. Not sure I understand his logic I think it’s more likely levy for a year than nine days but in any case he was temporarily removed from the board of directors and cannot make any decisions for deciem was my understanding , or did he say it was going to happen when he is back with deciem, he was talking too fast

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqKl9uznKyi/

So does that mean that we end up paying £1.00 extra........for someone elses 'mistakes'.....brilliant.

He posted a couple of threads about the NHS; one of them was a child dying in care of NHS, also migrants denied healthcare without paying upfront and cancer patients waiting treatment for almost two years; I have a feeling he may want to donate the money to NHS. He was making a point the NHS treating him a healthy person and a non UK resident while other people were denied the NHS treatment or delayed

I expect it's because he has insurance.

Regards migrants using the NHS, I saw a programme about migrant NHS 'tourism' . Some were asked for money, some,(pregnant mums travelling over to have babies on NHS) were inevitably treated. One had paid in Nigeria for IVF & then travelled here to have her multiple births - 4 or 5, I recall. The baby care (premature babies in incubators on a HDU) plus her care amounted to tens of thousands & she'd contributed zero to the UK economy or even the community - she'd never been here before. :mysmilie_10:

He posted a couple of threads about the NHS; one of them was a child dying in care of NHS, also migrants denied healthcare without paying upfront and cancer patients waiting treatment for almost two years; I have a feeling he may want to donate the money to NHS. He was making a point the NHS treating him a healthy person and a non UK resident while other people were denied the NHS treatment or delayed

It would be a shrewd move for him to do that in PR terms. We Brits love the NHS.....

Last edited by a moderator:
btruaxe���� | Leonard, Andrew, @esteelaudercompanies and the likes of @alejandrooouk — the good news and the bad news of today are more identical than identical twins: the judge disagreed with the incoherent psychiatrists and medical teams. I’m packing.
btruaxe⌛⌛️ | Clean-up coming soon — using the human resources edition of NIOD’s Low-Viscosity Cleaning Ester. Its name is Unidentifiable Non-Flying Criminal Resources Clearing Estér.

Also from deciem - they are hinting about Black Friday

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqP7IoKnHwt/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqbe10PnY5s/

Lots of threats to various people that they will go to prison.
Nicola is now on his hate list, again, after they have made up recently.

btruaxe | I apologize in advance for 5 matters: 0) that this video offers a joke; please don’t waste time offering a YouTube signup tutorial; 1) the delay in posting my third post about stock market matters — the one @instagram should have saved in draft; 2) the directness (means abnormal loudness, as measured in decibels or equivalent units of measurement) of several upcoming videos; this adjustment in tone is a mild side effect of a few bad things some people in line for prison allocation have done to me recently, as you might understand in due course; 3) the introduction of several YouTube and Issuu accounts for better communication, with each account offering a clear audience rating as follows: NRR (Not Rated R) and RR (Rated R); 4) if you post a comment that reflects you’re dumb, I’ll likely respond in such a manner to magnify your dumbness — more so than usual. — Side Notes: a) @esteelaudercompanies: Advise Justice Penny that a) Brandon believes that Andrew Ross and others from your firm might go to prison soon; b) He is certain that Pasquale Cusano and others from his firm will go to prison soon; c) He is certain that a few employees of @deciem will go to prison soon, at the very least for perjury; d) He has begun communicating in a more cocky fashion than even @realdonaldtrump, even though he is no longer the president of DECIEM, let alone that of a country with a “big[ger]” “button” like the United States; furthermore, Brandon believes that @realdonaldtrump would endorse this cockiness given the circumstances; e) He believes that several legal firms and Justice Penny himself, as well as several doctors and hospitals will be investigated; f) His “release” from the hospital wasn’t as a result of any psychiatrist’s blessing; it was as a result of the judicial system advising the most illiterate, incoherent medical system to go back to grade school, before going forward to prison; I’ll make every endeavor to expose the most negligent — in this case, criminal at the very least — part of “medicine”. — @nicolalkilner, @maireaddgraham, @bmnte, Neha Gupta: you’re first in line for in-depth analysis. Stephen/Danielle Kaplan: hi.

Latest posts

Back