Kiko Cosmetics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
My daughter has a few items and brushes from this brand and she's been happy with them, so she signed me up for their emails (hoping I'll order something for her purloin no doubt!)

I've had a browse and there are, potentially, alternatives to those QVC "hero" products such as Mally Shadow Sticks and YBF Brow pencil. While the sale is on I'm toying with placing a small order to see for myself.

Oh and QVC, they offer free standard shipping on all online orders, yes I'm talking to you, you money-grabbing Bleeps!

Mally shadow sticks of many colours @ £3.40 each: http://www.kikocosmetics.com/en-gb/sale/Long-Lasting-Stick-Eyeshadow/p-KM00306002

Brow products various:

like New CID brow pencil @ £4.80: http://www.kikocosmetics.com/en-gb/sale/Eyebrow-Sculpt-Automatic-Pencil/p-KM00308013
like Laura Geller's original felt-tip brow @ £4.10 http://www.kikocosmetics.com/en-gb/sale/make-up/Eyebrow-Marker/p-KM00308002
like the Benefit brow thingy @ £5 http://www.kikocosmetics.com/en-gb/sale/make-up/Eyebrow-Fibers-Coloured-Mascara/p-KM00308011

I might order a couple of bit to try. I'll report back if I do. Has anyone else tried this brand?

Kiko have a shop in Birmingham near the Bullring, i have not bought anything in there yet but had a quick nose there the other day and they did have some good looking bargains in the sale, even the full price items were not a bad price, the eye shadowsticks looked good but no idea of the quality, I may get one tomorrow and give it a try,

I have been in the shop in Rome and it was very busy so did not buy anything but have heard good things about the brand.

Silly me I've just seen they have a branch in Brighton, so I should have a look next time I'm shopping there.

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to get the LG TSV as I need a foundation but have just seen one on this site so will save myself at least £30. My last BB was so powdery I used it up really quickly.

Let me know how you get on with it, the prices are excellent if the quality is consistent. :mysmilie_59:

I might mosey in to the one in Leeds next time I'm there. I see they have a green colour corrector and BB creams. Some gorgeous colours in those eye sticks too.
Thanks for sharing, Akimbo. :mysmilie_508:

For anyone who goes to Meadowhall Shopping Centre in Sheffield, I believe there is one that has just opened in there.

I had a play with some of the bits and bobs in store today, liked the eye shadow sticks but they may be a bit too sparkly for me, they seemed to last for a long time on the back of my hand, and they had some nice colours, wished I had given one a try now. They had some lovely colours in Nail lacquer, wonder how quickly they would chip as they are very reasonable. Liked the look of the lip balms too,

I love their stuff, my friend introduced me to it, really good quality, value and convenience as you can try it out in store and also order online!

I placed an order on line but the minimum spend is £25. Ive ordered things I fancy free P&P and good sale items. It looks like a lot of product for the money, made my own TSV ! Hope I like it.

I placed an order on line but the minimum spend is £25. Ive ordered things I fancy free P&P and good sale items. It looks like a lot of product for the money, made my own TSV ! Hope I like it.

Thanks for mentioning the minimum order because I hadn't spotted that when I was browsing, I just saw the header that said free delivery on any order. Mind you I rarely have any difficulty in totting up purchases beyond £25!

many for highlighting this brand
interesting offerings and nice breadth of choice
and great prices
was quite impressed, when i was looking for eye liner/gel to use in water line
that they advised for (nearly) each different type if it can be used inside the eyelid/water line
i.e, will it work and last a reasonable amount of time
and if it is safe to do so
not bought anything, but got my eye on some plum/purple/eggplant gel pencil in the future
merci !

I went to a Kiko shop today to try the products. They have loads and the shop was very busy so I only tried some.
Some pencils and shadows smudge others stay put, some lipsticks are very creamy,loads of different foundations.I didn't buy anything as I'm holding on for a Doll 10 TSV next week.

I had a lovely girly day out in Leeds with a friend today, make up & clothes shopping, and afternoon tea in a hotel. We spent a happy hour in Kiko this afternoon, playing about with the testers. My friend had not heard of Kiko before. We were both impressed with the choice available, and there were many items on sale at half price. I came away with a green colour corrector, BB cream, gorgeous teal eye liner, eyeshadow and an eye pencil, all for less than £30. My friend bought eyeliner and took photos of other things to show her daughter.
(Also popped in to Liz Earle tried (and bought) the rose scented limited edition C&P, which is just divine!)

Glad this post came up again. I have had my delivery and I am happy with the products. Got the mineral foundation with the sponge applicator it's great, packaged like the philosophy one goes on great and nice coverage. Also the eyebrow pencil which is like a felt tip pen I love it!!!!! All in all a great brand, the only item I'm not sure about is the eye pencil in blue the staying power ?

I will definitely buy again. cheaper than a TSV and items I know I will use. Although in June I will get the Tarte TSV just cause I love the look of it.

There's one of these shops just opened in my local shopping centre. I'm off to take a look next time I'm there! Thanks :)

I went today. I could've spent loads but payday isn't until next week so I spent the grand total of £3.55 on a nude lipstick and liner! Like the look of the eyebrow products, esp the felt tip style pen! Will be giving those a try and I also tried the pressed mineral powder on the back of my hand and it was still there just as I put it on til I went to the toilet about half an hour ago. It had been a good 4/5 hours of shopping!

Latest posts

Back