Ministry of Truth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebus

Registered Shopper
So.... searched on C&C for any Debbie Shore items and '1984' has reared its head! Nowhere to be found. Even when I clicked on one of the Products from my Order History I got Debbie Bliss! Wonder if all the Presenters have had a gagging order placed on them too. LOL

Debbie Shore is part of Crafter's Companion who are having a launch week with Hochanda right now. I've not seen her yet, but she is due to appear.

C and C will have hardly any guests soon.. Can't believe all these companies are going to a channel, who can't hold a proper picture and mediocre presenters.

On Friday Night one of there behind the scenes guys were leaving, and Andy Love came out with a comment, it's ok they aren't going there, he didn't mention Hochanda but it was obvious

C and C will have hardly any guests soon.. Can't believe all these companies are going to a channel, who can't hold a proper picture and mediocre presenters.

On Friday Night one of there behind the scenes guys were leaving, and Andy Love came out with a comment, it's ok they aren't going there, he didn't mention Hochanda but it was obvious

The most often quoted reason for joining Hochanda is that they get to spend their time doing demonstrations... and the craft shows I've watched have been excellent for that. They are demonstrating one or two things in detail during the shows. The camera work is fine, I think, and you can see what they are doing. I don't think the presenters are mediocre at all. They are not highly polished I would agree but nor are they aggressively hard sell, which is more to the point. The shows have been fun, and the guests and presenters I've watched have had an excellent rapport.

I caught a bit of a rather grim Football collectibles show, but I would say that it's actually great that they are covering other hobbies not endless cardmaking. I've not seen any of the cookery yet, but I'm really enjoying Hochanda's style.

Latest posts

Back