Who Hates Who At Ideal World?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear Hayley that smile of hers always reminds me of the movie poster of Jack Nicholson in the shining with that mad smile,and the cackling laugh would drive anyone crazy:mysmilie_14:

Watching Hayley on mute is almost as terrifying as watching Sally Jacks on mute (the only way possible to watch SJ). Instead of the mouth, it's the hands.... Definitely the stuff of horror.

Gollum is Ideal World's Donald Trump.

Without a syrup (although apparently although DT's hair is styled in a wiggy sort of way, it's all natural and "home grown") of course. The only way for MM to achieve the same effect - is there a Raquel Welch number he could pop on his bonce? No, scrub that - apparently the Raquel hair pieces give you natural movement - which you don't get with DT's hair style.

I reckon there is a lot of resentment towards Genevieve as she is very attractive. Quite frankly.

As screaming, bullshitting, aggressive banshees go I guess she might be considered attractive by some.

I can't get past her demonic, rail roading demeanour myself. I think her on air persona is extremely unpleasant :mysmilie_59:

I can imagine the presenters that have been there longer being a bit like ''who does this bitch think she is''

or they could really like her. I don't know.

Saw the end of the Will writing service and it was how I imagine she is in her usual self, couldn't really give it the hard sell being such a delicate subject. Give IW credit though, it's good value for making a Will.

As screaming, bullshitting, aggressive banshees go I guess she might be considered attractive by some.

I can't get past her demonic, rail roading demeanour myself. I think her on air persona is extremely unpleasant :mysmilie_59:

I still see her as the old guard though, purely as she was around well before the bid invasion.

I still see her as the old guard though, purely as she was around well before the bid invasion.

There's high pressure and then there's that woman.

If Ideal World require their hosts to carry on like that then it's pretty clear that the company must be in serious trouble. I defy anyone to say that her style is engaging, friendly and informative.

She genuinely makes me shudder, she's an intimidating sight when in full flow.

Appalling :mysmilie_59:

There's high pressure and then there's that woman.

If Ideal World require their hosts to carry on like that then it's pretty clear that the company must be in serious trouble. I defy anyone to say that her style is engaging, friendly and informative.

She genuinely makes me shudder, she's an intimidating sight when in full flow.

Appalling :mysmilie_59:

In all truth I don't watch (listen to) her enough to gauge a like or dislike.. I tend to roll my sleeves up as such when the ex-bid gang are on as you know it's going to be special.

In all truth I don't watch (listen to) her enough to gauge a like or dislike.. I tend to roll my sleeves up as such when the ex-bid gang are on as you know it's going to be special.

The old Bid freak show, to a man and woman, are utterly appalling. There is absolutely no doubt about that but........

I honestly think that some of the original Ideal grotesques are as bad or, in Nan Nanty Nan's and Genpleaseleaves' case, even worse. In Genpleaseleaves defence I suspect her behaviour is that of a person under great pressure. In Nan Nanty Nan's case there is no defence, this man is a slimeball. He makes me itch, and some. There's something Televangelistic about this phony, he is hideous.

And as for Poo Poo, the man appears to need help. He's quite possibly the next Dirty Peter in the making, both creatures could be damaged goods.

They should get a low maintenance pet to look after, like a Goldfish. It might give them a sense of normality :mysmilie_59:

Without a syrup (although apparently although DT's hair is styled in a wiggy sort of way, it's all natural and "home grown") of course. The only way for MM to achieve the same effect - is there a Raquel Welch number he could pop on his bonce? No, scrub that - apparently the Raquel hair pieces give you natural movement - which you don't get with DT's hair style.

That'll save you money on stewed prunes I guess

Preheat an oven? WHAT :mysmilie_51:

I suspect that the quite appalling Paul Becque loathes the ex-Bid lot, even though of course he's one of them.

I fancy he thought he'd left Bid Shopping behind when he joined Ideal World, little did he know :mysmilie_59:

I definitely reckon Paul Becque dislikes the ex-Bid lot - he got out long before they were pushed. Bet he didn't think he'd see so many of them again so quickly!

I definitely reckon Paul Becque dislikes the ex-Bid lot - he got out long before they were pushed. Bet he didn't think he'd see so many of them again so quickly!

I think you're right, he probably sees himself as a 'proper' Ideal World host. I'm convinced there's a huge divide between the ex-Bid grotesques and those Ideal World veterans who clearly consider themselves a cut above GOLLUM & co.

But of course the more established Ideal World shower are appalling too. What I would say to the shocking Nan Nanty Nan, the hideous Genpleaseleave, the deluded Poo Poo and the slimy, no eyed, De Knees is that it proves just how mediocre you are that your bosses think they need Peter Simon and Mike Mason to save this desperately ailing business.

I don't rate their chances :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back