Rchard Jackson's brother by another mother?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Switched over to IW a while back, and 'flippin heck it's gardening (don't these people ever watch Q??). :mysmilie_17: There's Mikey Boi ("everything is selling out") Mason with IW's answer to RJ, but about 6 feet taller and less pompous. Mikey M is, of course, going delirious over a few plants....

Is he? Thanks, mossie, I didn't know that. I should have carried on watching, as I might have picked up a few tips that even a gardening duffer like me could use. It was the sight (and sound) of Mikey Boi that did it, and before I knew it the remote was in my hand...

But at least the guy with him Adam is gold medal winning gardener

yes he started with the hi beautiful people bull***t enough to make you reach for the sick bag:puke:

yes, sick-inducing indeed. I actually think I prefer Mikey Boi when he's getting irritable and ratty, especially if someone nearby has made a joke/grabbed the limelight for five minutes. The alternative persona seems to be gut-wrenchingly smarmy.
yes he started with the hi beautiful people bull***t enough to make you reach for the sick bag:puke:

Latest posts

Back