Loen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There isn't a presenter currently on-air at Ideal I can stomach watching. If Loen is looking to leave then I don't have any incentive to watch the channel.

There isn't a presenter currently on-air at Ideal I can stomach watching. If Loen is looking to leave then I don't have any incentive to watch the channel.

Thinking on it, about 90% of what I buy is from just looking at the website, I think that's were the majority of their sales must come from, because let's be honest, I think Pervy Petes "just buy it" is like Debbie Flints "get yours now" hard sell and totally uninspiring.

I think if they introduced gunging when Peter Simon is on it might put him in his place. When he crosses the line they dump a load of gunge on him from above.

I think if they introduced gunging when Peter Simon is on it might put him in his place. When he crosses the line they dump a load of gunge on him from above.

Put us all out of our misey and just drown it.

Leon always comes across as a genuine person who could have a laugh at herself and also make shows interesting and it was not always the hard sell like a lot of the other presenters. I hope she has not left and shes back on our screens soon!.

I hope Loen hasn't left or been pushed by IW,they should get rid of Sally Jacks.

They wouldn't know a good presenter if they fell over one. I liked Loen because she could be funny and didn't take herself too seriously, my only 'beef' was that she sometimes wouldn't let the guest speak before butting in, but she was still streets ahead of the Pope, Barrow Boy, Shaun The Sob Story and Mr Bodily Functions (aka Howard The Bowels).
I hope Loen hasn't left or been pushed by IW,they should get rid of Sally Jacks.

I think the majority of people just shop off their website, I mean I bet people who only watch the channel have no idea that they sell perfumes like DKNY, Dolce & Gabanna, Calvin Klein, Jean Paul Gautier (not sure if I've spelled the names right) Marc Jacobs, Bulgari, Cartier, to name a few, they never come to air so must be doing ok just on their website, and no Bid Twateraratti either. :mysmilie_14:

I rarely if ever watch IW these days, I flick through and past, can't bear any of the new intake, ie ex-bid people. SHUDDER!

Beats me how it's economic to employ the bunch of rejects that they do - they're surely making much more money via the website where you don't have to listen to 59 minutes of idiocy which tells you nowt?
I think the majority of people just shop off their website, I mean I bet people who only watch the channel have no idea that they sell perfumes like DKNY, Dolce & Gabanna, Calvin Klein, Jean Paul Gautier (not sure if I've spelled the names right) Marc Jacobs, Bulgari, Cartier, to name a few, they never come to air so must be doing ok just on their website, and no Bid Twateraratti either. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back