Loen - Page 2        

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Loen

Post Thanks / Like

Was he taken out of IW, and put on Create and Craft or his own choice

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is a great pity that Andy is not on IW any more. To think they replaced him with the likes of Peter Simon and Mike Mason ... just not the same calibre at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Leon will be probably ending up on create and craft. Like the other better presenters on create and craft, we have to put up with ex bid presenters .

Post Thanks / Like

I honestly thought Andy would be a poor fit on c&c but I am completely wrong. He is very good.
    Likes historymystery, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Although I get the feeling with Loen that she could stand up for herself against Barra Boi and Pope Pete, unlike Marina Berry. I've always thought Loen was one of the less "up themselves" presenters, and is genuinely funny at times without forcing the jokes down your throat or preening herself. I think she's one of the few who might be able to get a job with another channel if (when?) things go belly-up.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Oh yeah, hope she hasn't left but wouldn't really blame her though, I could never work along side Mike "bruiser" Mason and the dirty old fart.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
    Although I get the feeling with Loen that she could stand up for herself against Barra Boi and Pope Pete, unlike Marina Berry. I've always thought Loen was one of the less "up themselves" presenters, and is genuinely funny at times without forcing the jokes down your throat or preening herself. I think she's one of the few who might be able to get a job with another channel if (when?) things go belly-up.
    I've always thought Loren was funny. Used to love her when she did the Friday fashion.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the best thing about IW and she should still be doing Friday Fashion ALL THE TIME!! Instead of the screachy catch your breath one!!

Enigma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutdogs View Post
    Yes the best thing about IW and she should still be doing Friday Fashion ALL THE TIME!! Instead of the screachy catch your breath one!!
    Who? Foghorn Jacks or Genevieve Ni Ramalamadingdong?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Who? Foghorn Jacks or Genevieve Ni Ramalamadingdong?
    Genevieve Ni Ramalamadingdong..... she wears me out ... Sally Jack`s comes a poor second lol
    Likes Greg , Lady Madonna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like Loen, hope she is okay, and I was surprised Andy moved sideways, two of the better and more professional presenters. The quality of the ex bid mob are making IW a laughing stock.