Loen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure 'Beefikeefi' has caused quite a stir among certain male presenters, especially with Shaun flaunting his obvious delight with his manly charms. Perhaps 'Beefikeefi' will strike again, taking on his 'biggest' challenge in the form of Big Brodder's. Now that would be an impressive lift...:sweat:

ooh, Beefikeefi could positively make me drop my Vegan act.

I mean, how couldn't you Honky Tonks :mysmilie_19:

She is utterly unbearable. I mean demonic, savage in her relentless screeching of the goons unswerving mantra of ........ well you know what.

She looks completely possessed with those weird eyes that seem to have almost Cookie Monster like pupil movement.

She really is quite stark and alarming :mysmilie_13:

Maybe 'pope pete'could exorcise her. 'The power of christ compels you... to use vibrapower only seventy eleventy pounds with 3 flexi pays, order number 666'

Maybe 'pope pete'could exorcise her. 'The power of christ compels you... to use vibrapower only seventy eleventy pounds with 3 flexi pays, order number 666'

Indeed, until she screams 'Let Jesus tell you it's the busiest part of the show' :mysmilie_59:

Did you see the one where he started to recite lines from "Bridge Over Troubled Water" while flogging the Nativity Stones Jewellery? Oh it was enough to bust your corsets (if you were wearing any, that is). And if he said it was "gold" once, he said it 50 times, and then had to correct himself, because it was gold-plated. I nearly had a turn because I was laughing so much - my ribs hurt for days. Talk about 'ham' - there was enough in his act to feed half of England. He's never been better (or worse?) than those early Nativity Stones hours, they were classics. I'm not surprised the videos are not around - most people would pay a hitman to destroy the evidence, but not Pope P, he probably thought he'd given a BAFTA-winning performance.
Shucks !:mysmilie_478:I missed that.
I was interested to know what the Nativity Stones were , not heard of them before . I thought I might get something for my very strong Christian sister. (I still am a bit sceptic about the authenticity of that cave because who was there to know which cave it was and remember it ? Someone is making a lot of money out of that cave.)

I watched the semi precious stone angels because I think they are pretty and I would like to have one in blue or gold sandstone and one in opalite (angelite) but watching Rev Pete in his very pious mode was so hilarious, I just don't know how the camera crew still continue filming him! He came across so hypocritical with his put on OTT piousness .

He's got more ham the Miss Piggy. :mysmilie_17: My flesh creeps with embarrassment when he does that slow, pious, patronising tone, he obviously hasn't got any friends, because a real friend would tape him and force him to watch.

:mysmilie_502:He does give the creeps, doesn't he? He is so obviously false, how can anyone believe him:wonder:

I do believe shopper is right and it's all about the web. I swear they're making the TV channel so grotesque and unwatchable it's a ploy to direct people to the site.

The TV channel is utterly atrocious, it truly is. It's a ZILLION times worse than Bid was (minus the compliance indiscretions of course), there has surely never been anything like this before. You should have seen my Dad's face when Gen was on the other day, a reserved man mostly, he looked completely terrified.

Channel 654 is a ghoulish sight, worse than TRUMP :mysmilie_59:
You are right there . I was only thinking the other day that Trump should hire him, Rev Pete. would try and make him into a saint.

You are right there . I was only thinking the other day that Trump should hire him, Rev Pete. would try and make him into a saint.

TRUMP would run a mile from him, even he'd draw the line at that.

Riots? There'd be effin outright civil unrest in Texas if Dirty Peter started flashing his Camel Toe.

Even Al Sharpton would call for Peter Popoff's help :mysmilie_13:

image.jpg

Genevieve is fine, you leave her alone. So what if she SHOUTS all the flaming time, so what if she says 'of course' at least 3,000,000 times in each hour she presents, so what if she has a face you could throw a custard pie at with her stupid grins, so what if she's generally annoying ... other than all that she's completely fine :)
She is demonic and you are right, that grin is not real, and with that forced cackling, she can apply to be one of the witches of Macbeth .

It would be a shame if Loen has left- but I am beginning to wonder if she has a new job with another TV channel and is on gardening leave - Dawn Bibby and Leonie Pujol both were off the air for a time when they channel hopped.
The only presenter I liked on WI is Loen. I hope she comes back but I can't blame her if she took a long break from the screeching Sally , cackling Genevieve and pious Rev Pete.
Enough to make anyone run away.

TRUMP would run a mile from him, even he'd draw the line at that.

Riots? There'd be effin outright civil unrest in Texas if Dirty Peter started flashing his Camel Toe.

Even Al Sharpton would call for Peter Popoff's help :mysmilie_13:

View attachment 11406

I have not watched that department yet, honestly , look what you have done :mysmilie_10: now I have to watch him:mysmilie_17:

She is demonic and you are right, that grin is not real, and with that forced cackling, she can apply to be one of the witches of Macbeth .

The only presenter I liked on WI is Loen. I hope she comes back but I can't blame her if she took a long break from the screeching Sally , cackling Genevieve and pious Rev Pete.
Enough to make anyone run away.

If Loen has gone, and I hope she hasn't, that's basically it for what 'was' Ideal World. It's gone.

The 'other' old Ideal World dregs were always no mark transients who could be whatever freak that whoever the current owner was at any given time required, they're anonymous.

Loen has stayed Loen which, possibly, is no good for this macabre tragedy :mysmilie_59:

They wouldn't know a good presenter if they fell over one. I liked Loen because she could be funny and didn't take herself too seriously, my only 'beef' was that she sometimes wouldn't let the guest speak before butting in, but she was still streets ahead of the Pope, Barrow Boy, Shaun The Sob Story and Mr Bodily Functions (aka Howard The Bowels).

Couldn`t agree more I hope she isn`t ill and will be back soon so on the fashion hours we aren`t deafened or treated to watching Denice shop yet again with the help of her sidekick shopping for his mother ...where does she house it all!!? ...and Sally`s dubious fashion advice !! Why can`t they just stick to the script ..the clothes!!

I only ever watch ideal world when loen or dennice are on they both make me laugh so much.

What happened for the likes of Dean Wilson, Martyn Parker, Andy Love, Dave Bradford etc to leave.

Was it down to the position they wanted to take Ideal World

Just been announced that Dave along with Nigel and Jacqui have jumped ship to The Craft Channel according to their Facebook page.

Just been announced that Dave along with Nigel and Jacqui have jumped ship to The Craft Channel according to their Facebook page.

It's surely only a matter of time before Shaun Ryan, Dennice Robinson, Howard Griffiths, Hayley Green and
Genevieve Ni Reamoinn get the boot from Ideal World too.

I wonder what ex Bid presenters wil be next to join? Lisa Brash would be perfect for this circus :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Let me just say this: you remember the last time they dug up part of the M25 for repairs? Ever wondered what happened to the stones they found?:mysmilie_506:

Shucks !:mysmilie_478:I missed that.
I was interested to know what the Nativity Stones were , not heard of them before . I thought I might get something for my very strong Christian sister. (I still am a bit sceptic about the authenticity of that cave because who was there to know which cave it was and remember it ? Someone is making a lot of money out of that cave.)

I watched the semi precious stone angels because I think they are pretty and I would like to have one in blue or gold sandstone and one in opalite (angelite) but watching Rev Pete in his very pious mode was so hilarious, I just don't know how the camera crew still continue filming him! He came across so hypocritical with his put on OTT piousness .

Bring back Perfume Pete on a regular basis, say I. His stinks are too good(huh?) not to be shown more often, and he'd contribute to the smarmfest very well. I think Dee Knees and Pete are a match made in heaven: Smarmy and Scary.

It's surely only a matter of time before Shaun Ryan, Dennice Robinson, Howard Griffiths, Hayley Green and
Genevieve Ni Reamoinn get the boot from Ideal World too.

I wonder what ex Bid presenters wil be next to join? Lisa Brash would be perfect for this circus :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11516

Bring back Perfume Pete on a regular basis, say I. His stinks are too good(huh?) not to be shown more often, and he'd contribute to the smarmfest very well. I think Dee Knees and Pete are a match made in heaven: Smarmy and Scary.

Maybe SCHLOCKO is too busy in the laboratory with Ten Ton Tammy, concocting their next wonder potion?

It's so clear that Dirty Peter is now the star of Ideal World, the others are also rans. If Loen has indeed gone then maybe it's time to get shut of all the old Ideal World lot and be done with it, bring on a few more Bid ghouls.

I'd even rather have James Russell than Nanty, or Caroline Lyndsay than De Knees or Genpleaseleave.

Maybe SCHLOCKO is too busy in the laboratory with Ten Ton Tammy, concocting their next wonder potion?

It's so clear that Dirty Peter is now the star of Ideal World, the others are also rans. If Loen has indeed gone then maybe it's time to get shut of all the old Ideal World lot and be done with it, bring on a few more Bid ghouls.

I'd even rather have James Russell than Nanty, or Caroline Lyndsay than De Knees or Genpleaseleave.

I would never watch IW again if Caroline Lyndsay was on, that woman made my teeth itch. On Bid she either had it, or her mum had it or her friends had it, or they wanted it on every......single.......item! :mysmilie_13:

I would never watch IW again if Caroline Lyndsay was on, that woman made my teeth itch. On Bid she either had it, or her mum had it or her friends had it, or they wanted it on every......single.......item! :mysmilie_13:

I couldn't stand her either. Her nickname was FRUMP and she has something of that Sara Griffiths ghoul about her.

But compared to the quite atrocious Genpleaseleave she now doesn't seem so bad to me, which is shocking :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back