Loen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroline Lyndsay seems well settled into TJC with Marina Berry and Andrea Whatsherface.

There are plenty of other ex-Bid horrors who would jump at another chance at shilling tat at poor old biddies.

She's just the same on TJC, her new "home from home"! Either that or she witters on about some celeb. who has whatever it is, so you've got to have one. I haven't seen her on TJC's daytime shifts for yonks, so they've probably moved her to the more unsocial hours slots, but she is a pain and has a dictatorial tone. When she was on with Rachel Galley, silver jewellery designer, you could sense that there was an 'atmosphere'; she talked down to her and kept asking her the same questions over and over.

I would never watch IW again if Caroline Lyndsay was on, that woman made my teeth itch. On Bid she either had it, or her mum had it or her friends had it, or they wanted it on every......single.......item! :mysmilie_13:

She's just the same on TJC, her new "home from home"! Either that or she witters on about some celeb. who has whatever it is, so you've got to have one. I haven't seen her on TJC's daytime shifts for yonks, so they've probably moved her to the more unsocial hours slots, but she is a pain and has a dictatorial tone. When she was on with Rachel Galley, silver jewellery designer, you could sense that there was an 'atmosphere'; she talked down to her and kept asking her the same questions over and over.

Back when I used to watch TJC, they'd moved Caroline Lindsay to their second channel TJC Choice

When Genevieve did her stint on QVC she was never this strident in her presentation - (she did the 'guesting' for Q's own label fashion, I think it was Centigrade but not the current coats - it was more a summer range). She really is unwatchable, and everything is 'absolutely beautiful'. I did write to IW and complained about her presenting style, but to no avail. I'm in agreement with all on here about shouty Sally Jax, and also the awful Hayley with her false nails and fag-hoarse voice.

Loen clearly hasn't returned, but also Lynn the model hasn't been seen of late either.

I remember in one of the first ever editions of The Apprentice where the contestants did a stint as a presenter/producer on IW, and Loen took some of them to task about doing the job properly and not making IW a laughing stock. Well, they seem to be doing a good job of that themselves at the moment.

They're still using Loen's voice in pre recorded trailers although I haven't seen the trailer (I'm not sure what it's for, could be the Club) that she appears in person for a while :mysmilie_59:

They're still using Loen's voice in pre recorded trailers although I haven't seen the trailer (I'm not sure what it's for, could be the Club) that she appears in person for a while :mysmilie_59:

She is still shown on their website as a presenter.

I think that any promotional material made by a presenter is copyright of the channel, and they still use it after the presenter's departure. Gems are still using Matt McNamara and Scott Worsfold's promos and Scott's been gone well over a year, more's the pity. I'm sorry if Loen's gone, and hope she re-appears somewhere soon; she was the only one at IW who could laugh at herself and tell a funny joke without dragging it out for an hour.

I think that any promotional material made by a presenter is copyright of the channel, and they still use it after the presenter's departure. Gems are still using Matt McNamara and Scott Worsfold's promos and Scott's been gone well over a year, more's the pity. I'm sorry if Loen's gone, and hope she re-appears somewhere soon; she was the only one at IW who could laugh at herself and tell a funny joke without dragging it out for an hour.

Aw I agree H, it'd be a terrible shame if she's left but you know what, who could blame her? If I knew I had to come to work everyday met with a dirty old peverted fart, and an aggressive coot that was so disrespectful to women, I'd probably be down the joby as quick as you could say, "the Bid crew are a bunch of *%^#$". :mysmilie_13:

I just hope the reason is something like she's got fed-up, and not that she's unwell.

Aw I agree H, it'd be a terrible shame if she's left but you know what, who could blame her? If I knew I had to come to work everyday met with a dirty old peverted fart, and an aggressive coot that was so disrespectful to women, I'd probably be down the joby as quick as you could say, "the Bid crew are a bunch of *%^#$". :mysmilie_13:

When Genevieve did her stint on QVC she was never this strident in her presentation - (she did the 'guesting' for Q's own label fashion, I think it was Centigrade but not the current coats - it was more a summer range). She really is unwatchable, and everything is 'absolutely beautiful'. I did write to IW and complained about her presenting style, but to no avail. I'm in agreement with all on here about shouty Sally Jax, and also the awful Hayley with her false nails and fag-hoarse voice.

Loen clearly hasn't returned, but also Lynn the model hasn't been seen of late either.

I remember in one of the first ever editions of The Apprentice where the contestants did a stint as a presenter/producer on IW, and Loen took some of them to task about doing the job properly and not making IW a laughing stock. Well, they seem to be doing a good job of that themselves at the moment.

Gen used to present Casual & Co, if I remember correctly. She used to use the Anglicised version of her surname, Redmond.

Fingers crossed Loen is just taking a breather. I hope she's neither left nor unwell enough for a prolonged absence.

Gen used to present Casual & Co, if I remember correctly. She used to use the Anglicised version of her surname, Redmond.

Fingers crossed Loen is just taking a breather. I hope she's neither left nor unwell enough for a prolonged absence.

I wish Genpleaseleave would take a breather, or just take breath for a few seconds.

But it isn't going to happen, I swear she's possessed. She's terrifying :mysmilie_59:

I wish Genpleaseleave would take a breather, or just take breath for a few seconds.

But it isn't going to happen, I swear she's possessed. She's terrifying :mysmilie_59:

Wish I had one pound for every time Genpleaseleave said "as well" in one hour.

I think its awful that no mention is ever made of presenters when they leave for a while or permanently Its as though they never existed Both IW and QVC are the same Its so distasteful and bad manners to them and us !!

I think its awful that no mention is ever made of presenters when they leave for a while or permanently Its as though they never existed Both IW and QVC are the same Its so distasteful and bad manners to them and us !!

Especially when they try and involve you as one of their 'family' so you'll buy something!

I remember when the resident make up lady left some years ago, they announced it after her last shift and gave her a big bunch of flowers.

Many times on FB, people have asked after Loen and there has not been one single reply. Ignorant beggars! If she has left, why don't they say so? If she's having a year or six months off, why not say?

Especially when they try and involve you as one of their 'family' so you'll buy something!

I remember when the resident make up lady left some years ago, they announced it after her last shift and gave her a big bunch of flowers.

Many times on FB, people have asked after Loen and there has not been one single reply. Ignorant beggars! If she has left, why don't they say so? If she's having a year or six months off, why not say?

I strongly suspect, as I have for a long while now, that all is far from well at Ideal World. You only have to witness the often outrageous behaviour of the presenters (and all the presenters, not just the ex Bid lot) to get a feel for that.

But just have a look at the raw basic numbers for the company on Company Check. Never mind Loen disappearing, how long before the company does? :mysmilie_59:

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/07530306/IDEAL-SHOPPING-LIMITED/summary

I must be the only one that do not miss Loen, I always got the feeling she was taking the wee out of the tatt she was presenting. All she seemed to talk about was her holidays, Oban, what she had bought her mother and of course Andy. Maybe the Bid intake put her nose out of joint...

I must be the only one that do not miss Loen, I always got the feeling she was taking the wee out of the tatt she was presenting. All she seemed to talk about was her holidays, Oban, what she had bought her mother and of course Andy. Maybe the Bid intake put her nose out of joint...

She didn't (doesn't?) really seem to suit the way things are now, not to my mind anyway.

Out of the old Ideal World lot I think maybe De Knees is a candidate for the chop and certainly Howard, he seems to get more odd and more incoherent by the day. His ramblings are perhaps those of someone who seems under pressure and out of his depth in the new ultra high pressure presentation style.

Shaun and Rachel are on shaky ground for me too, they can both BS for sure but it doesn't seem like they can do the Bid style of hysteria. I'd say Gen and Hayley are OK, they seem to have embraced the new style of shilling.

You don't see much of Janice now either do you? Their tech offerings are dwindling to next to nothing now, the odd phone is on sale on screen but that's about it. :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back