Easiyo Offers at Lakeland

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow that's fantastic and they have so much more variety that last time I bought from Lakeland even the delicious lemon and ginger bits.

That really is a great offer! I am going to place a nice big order. If they did the new shape maker in a colour other than red, I'd get that as well.

Thank you!

Has anyone bought the yogurt maker basket (for the two separate mini jars)? Does it fit/work in the original yogurt maker? TIA

Has anyone bought the yogurt maker basket (for the two separate mini jars)? Does it fit/work in the original yogurt maker? TIA

It definitely does not fit or work in the original yoghurt maker much to my annoyance! It only fits the rounded cornered newish style maker...

So the only solution is either to buy the small maker OR a few people discussed on a previous thread on here (would need to search for it!) that you can actually make up half a normal sachet in half the water etc, in the normal large maker and jar and they were saying that works well. So you could then just do 1/2 litre of flavours at a time although sadly not two at once... Hope that helps!

I'm so grateful to know about the Lakeland offer. I placed a huge EasiYo order with them (not ordered from Lakeland before) and have cancelled the Auto Delivery on a set of sachets from Q which, even though they had free P&P, worked out nearly twice the price per sachet. Thanks, QVC, for introducing me to EasiYo but I won't be buying it from you any more because you are too ****** expensive!

AndiK - hopefully you will not be disappointed with Lakeland. Their delivery time is exceptional (especially if free!) and on the odd occasion I've been sent the wrong item or it has been damaged their CS are so helpful. A replacement is sent straight away and usually you keep the wrong one. I like Easi-yo and mourn the loss of Cherry flavour from many outlets (one of those marmite flavours by all accounts).

AndiK - hopefully you will not be disappointed with Lakeland. Their delivery time is exceptional (especially if free!) and on the odd occasion I've been sent the wrong item or it has been damaged their CS are so helpful. A replacement is sent straight away and usually you keep the wrong one. I like Easi-yo and mourn the loss of Cherry flavour from many outlets (one of those marmite flavours by all accounts).

Thanks. I am sure I won't be disappointed. They sound great and, having browsed online yesterday, I see they have some very useful items so no doubt I'll be back, especially if they have more good offers like this EasiYo one.

Re the Cherry EasiYo, you say it's no longer available from "many outlets", but I take it you know Lakeland have it in a set of five fruit flavours?

Thanks. I am sure I won't be disappointed. They sound great and, having browsed online yesterday, I see they have some very useful items so no doubt I'll be back, especially if they have more good offers like this EasiYo one.

Re the Cherry EasiYo, you say it's no longer available from "many outlets", but I take it you know Lakeland have it in a set of five fruit flavours?

Let's just say receiving the lakeland catalogue can be very dangerous! I often want half the stuff they sell - even things that you'd never even considered that you need!

And I have to say their customer services really are second to none... And their guarantee is exceptional!
I bought one of their compact kettles about five years ago and it starred playing up, so mum took it into store to buy me a replacement because it had been brilliant until that point. Sadly they don't sell it any longer so they gave me a full refund of what I'd paid (I did have the receipt)!

Found their guarantee online which I believe is life-long (and no I don't work for them!!:

"From everyday utensils and preserving basics, to never-seen-before cookware; if they've made it into our range, you can be sure they'll be long-lasting and offer great value for money. We are so confident of this that every item is backed by our reassuring, no-quibble guarantee. If for any reason you aren't 100% happy, you'll get your money back, no questions asked."

My delivery came this morning. I knew I was slightly bulk ordering but hadn't appreciated it would be two huge boxes! All seems to be in order, although some little freebie I was meant to get is not included. I think it was a bag of ties or something - not serious. Anyway, I am very happy with my Lakeland experience!

I've just used the basket in the original maker and it worked fine. The new maker has two fill levels one for 500ml one for 1kg but I'm sure if I ever just do one 500 ml I can guess how much less water to use.

I've just used the basket in the original maker and it worked fine. The new maker has two fill levels one for 500ml one for 1kg but I'm sure if I ever just do one 500 ml I can guess how much less water to use.

Where did you fill the maker to, please? The usual point at the top of the baffle? And was one jar completely submerged?

Yes I filled it as usual and hoped for the best and it turned out fine. That was with the basket and two jars in.

Oh sorry didn't mean to disinform saying it doesn't work but I was told by several people it doesn't work (including on here!) so just assumed it wouldn't even fit and didn't buy one! Glad it does work though...

My delivery came this morning. I knew I was slightly bulk ordering but hadn't appreciated it would be two huge boxes! All seems to be in order, although some little freebie I was meant to get is not included. I think it was a bag of ties or something - not serious. Anyway, I am very happy with my Lakeland experience!

Glad you're happy with your first experience but if they offered you a freebie and it didn't show up I would definitely give them a buzz to mention it and am sure they'll sort it!

Glad you're happy with your first experience but if they offered you a freebie and it didn't show up I would definitely give them a buzz to mention it and am sure they'll sort it!

You are right! I did just that and they could not have been nicer or more helpful. Apparently, I was slightly misled because there was an advertised offer on the home page of a free ice-cream scoop with a £60+ spend and then I had a code for a free gift which, when I entered it, returned a message on the basket page that I would get something else as well - it wasn't ties but a storage jar which prolongs the life of fruit and veg (I think). The really nice CS lady said it's one free gift per order but as I was well over the £60 spend level, apparently I could have done two separate orders and got one gift with each. The upshot is they are sending me the Eco pot thing anyway. Amazing! I'll definitely be buying from them again.

You are right! I did just that and they could not have been nicer or more helpful. Apparently, I was slightly misled because there was an advertised offer on the home page of a free ice-cream scoop with a £60+ spend and then I had a code for a free gift which, when I entered it, returned a message on the basket page that I would get something else as well - it wasn't ties but a storage jar which prolongs the life of fruit and veg (I think). The really nice CS lady said it's one free gift per order but as I was well over the £60 spend level, apparently I could have done two separate orders and got one gift with each. The upshot is they are sending me the Eco pot thing anyway. Amazing! I'll definitely be buying from them again.

Oh that's good to hear - glad they were helpful after me raving about them and am impressed they said you couldn't placed two orders to get two free gifts, wouldn't think they'd encourage that sort of thing!! Enjoy your freebies! X

Latest posts

Back