Sally Jacks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just looked on IW TV Schedule for this week,Sally Jacks is back on Wednesday,had hoped for longer time without Sally Jacks Voice,expect she will go on & on about her Wedding.

I believe it was an elegant event :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I'm surprised she's back so soon after the wedding, I'd thought she'd probably have an extended honeymoon somewhere exotic so that we could all hear about it for the next year.

I'm surprised she's back so soon after the wedding, I'd thought she'd probably have an extended honeymoon somewhere exotic so that we could all hear about it for the next year.

She has been away but came back early, the weather's been bad in Marmaris :mysmilie_59:

Oh great, that means even more time to bore us rigid. I would have thought she would have taken her full leave, even if she came back early, but perhaps she's concerned that her "public" will forget her! :mysmilie_17:
She has been away but came back early, the weather's been bad in Marmaris :mysmilie_59:

Oh great, that means even more time to bore us rigid. I would have thought she would have taken her full leave, even if she came back early, but perhaps she's concerned that her "public" will forget her! :mysmilie_17:

I also heard there was a shortage of Diamond White Cider which may have prompted a swift return to wherever she resides :mysmilie_59:

She did say on one show that her child doesn't speak yet!!!! Poor little mite is probably terrified of sounding like her ...

I hope her husband has a good supply of ear plugs ...:mysmilie_11:

More than likely can't get a word in.:mysmilie_17:

I would have thought that on honeymoon the weather wouldn't matter that much, maybe the husband couldn't wait to share her about...:mysmilie_17:

I also heard there was a shortage of Diamond White Cider which may have prompted a swift return to wherever she resides :mysmilie_59:

Think she is or was from Burnley, heard it mentioned a few times. Nowt wrong with Pendle folk I'm from over there myself, but we don't all shout like SJ does!

I wish Sally well with her marriage, and her young child. But I don't particularly want to hear about it all the time when she's on air.

I dare say she's not quite as loud when there are no cameras around, and she does strike me as someone who likes a laugh and doesn't take herself very seriously. However loud she is, she's preferable (in my opinion) to both Mike Mason and Peter Simon who both think the camera is in love with them. For overall preference, though, getting rid of the Bid posse and Bid antics would be a step in the right direction for me. What's the point of being shopping TELLY if you only ever want to switch it off?

I wish Sally well with her marriage, and her young child. But I don't particularly want to hear about it all the time when she's on air.

I dare say she's not quite as loud when there are no cameras around, and she does strike me as someone who likes a laugh and doesn't take herself very seriously. However loud she is, she's preferable (in my opinion) to both Mike Mason and Peter Simon who both think the camera is in love with them. For overall preference, though, getting rid of the Bid posse and Bid antics would be a step in the right direction for me. What's the point of being shopping TELLY if you only ever want to switch it off?

Salleh is OK and I too wish her well with her new married life despite my ribbing! And there's much worse than her on this awful channel. I never thought I'd say this a while back but most of the original Ideal World lot grate on me far more than most of the ex Bid lot :mysmilie_59:

Salleh is OK and I too wish her well with her new married life despite my ribbing! And there's much worse than her on this awful channel. I never thought I'd say this a while back but most of the original Ideal World lot grate on me far more than most of the ex Bid lot :mysmilie_59:

We know what the Bid lot are like. But the Ideal lot are doing their best to trump them.

I wouldn't wish anyone unwell in their marriage but the guy must be a saint for putting up with that voice.

I wouldn't wish anyone unwell in their marriage but the guy must be a saint for putting up with that voice.

Indeed Shops. But from what I've seen of her on Ideal World she's not as bad as she was on Bid where, at times, she was plain scary. She used to face right up to the camera and literally screech and gesture with her claws. Really quite aggressive at times.

But still nothing like as bad as Genpleaseleave :mysmilie_59:

Indeed Shops. But from what I've seen of her on Ideal World she's not as bad as she was on Bid where, at times, she was plain scary. She used to face right up to the camera and literally screech and gesture with her claws. Really quite aggressive at times.

But still nothing like as bad as Genpleaseleave :mysmilie_59:

Oh I agree Wir, I remember her on Bid "I've got boobs! I've got a bum! I've got curves!" every other sentence. She does seem to be a bit quieter on IW, a bit more serious. As for Genpleaseleave, the woman has mastered the art of taking a breath every ten minutes.

Watching her trying to flog the Tower Airfryer microwave at the moment,

What is going on with her hair?! Was it something made by create and craft that I missed? It looks like a lot of yellowy orange wool glued round a plantpot and worn as a hat...

What is going on with her hair?! Was it something made by create and craft that I missed? It looks like a lot of yellowy orange wool glued round a plantpot and worn as a hat...

Maybe she's adding height to herself to appear slimmer? I'm afraid her claim yesterday that she's a Size 8/10 in the top she was selling was as laughably untrue as her Scarf story BS yesterday.

At least Roly Poly Remblance is more believable today. He's making Cauliflower Cheese which would seem more like the kind of food he regularly eats than effin' Courgetti :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I did catch a bit of the tail end of that show (Show? Ha Ha), and have to agree, what the heck was it??? I turned the sound off - but I could still hear her!

:mysmilie_61: Love it! My first thought was that it resembled one of those Easter bonnet hats the little ones create at nursery. Where do they get these people from? Planet Zog?

Latest posts

Back