Sally Jacks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching her trying to flog the Tower Airfryer microwave at the moment,

What is going on with her hair?! Was it something made by create and craft that I missed? It looks like a lot of yellowy orange wool glued round a plantpot and worn as a hat...

Here's how it's done...........top tip: you can also use a sock.........I think she used the largest donut for the above show!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pzirDr1RZUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's how it's done...........top tip: you can also use a sock.........I think she used the largest donut for the above show!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pzirDr1RZUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

More like 'How To Eat A Bun Tips With Sally Jacks' :mysmilie_59:

Her fiance must either be, deaf, daft or blinded by 'love'!

All three, and smart. I presume he lives in the North so it's a nice little break for him while she's shilling in Peterborough, no doubt a nice little earner too.

It will keep him in Beer and Smokes. And the odd Tatt if she gets a Blagging Bonus :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

:mysmilie_61: She has an oxygen tank carefully concealed......it's the only answer.

Oh I agree Wir, I remember her on Bid "I've got boobs! I've got a bum! I've got curves!" every other sentence. She does seem to be a bit quieter on IW, a bit more serious. As for Genpleaseleave, the woman has mastered the art of taking a breath every ten minutes.

IW have the new updated Flashpad, the dirty old fart is going to literally wet himself with the excitement of playing it, he likes flashing (things). :mysmilie_13:

IW have the new updated Flashpad, the dirty old fart is going to literally wet himself with the excitement of playing it, he likes flashing (things). :mysmilie_13:

I'm sure he'll find much amusement from the 'Chase Me' game.

That's about Ideal World's level really isn't it? :mysmilie_59:

I'm sure he'll find much amusement from the 'Chase Me' game.

That's about Ideal World's level really isn't it? :mysmilie_59:

He's such a dirty old pervert! Imagine having to visit that on Fathers Day with his trousers and pants pulled down round his legs and him lifting his shirt up and down, showing to all and sundry...

Nanty says that Sally Jacks had a Drone at her wedding.

And I bet their First Dance was to Martine McCutcheon song :mysmilie_59:

He's such a dirty old pervert! Imagine having to visit that on Fathers Day with his trousers and pants pulled down round his legs and him lifting his shirt up and down, showing to all and sundry...

Somehow I don't think he ever has to worry about a visit on Fathers Day, do you? The scenario you speak of sounds like a visit that someone may very well experience but it won't be his offspring.

He'll see the lot though, Camel Toe and all :mysmilie_59:

image.jpeg

Shouldn't be any real harm done so long as people aren't wearing those readers that magnify things, or a couple of little things. :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back