Lulu Guiness sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would have liked a Daphine but didn't want the black and white, infact there were quite a few styles it that colour. Probably will end up in Q at full price.

I thought the offerings were not so good this time.

I would have liked a Daphine but didn't want the black and white, infact there were quite a few styles it that colour. Probably will end up in Q at full price.

I thought the offerings were not so good this time.

So many beautiful handbags ruined by that awful floor print. That print was from a couple of seasons ago and it was in her last sale so they couldn't even get rid of it then.

I don't object to different designs and prints, but why would you want a classic looking handbag that looks like a painter and decorator has got their hands on it?

A way out print is OK on a 50 quid bag but if you are spending hundreds you want something you can go back to time and time again.

I'm not acKipling person as I think at £80 average when for not much more you can get a classy bag even if you have to wait for a sale. I was in TS Max yesterday and they had some Kipling at 39.99 whether they were big shoppers or tiny cross body. There was a brown animal print shopper which I don't recall seeing elsewhere or Q (but don't watch that often) so I thought I would get it for throwing lunch and work bits in but there is no way I would have bought it at full price which was very near £100.

I got the daphne in the snake print ,also black and white and it's beautiful ,but I don't like the floor print .I picked mine from HOF on sale .

Well I caved in and went for the tutti fruitti Grace pouch, with 10% off it was less than £20 including p&p, so it'd be rude not to :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back