Christmas Yankee Candle set at Boots for £23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amelia

Registered Shopper
If you're into Yankee then check out Boots at the moment. Christmas set for £23.

1x 'Christmas Eve' medium jar candle - norm £15ish bought individually.
1x 'Winter Glow' small jar candle - norm £7ish bought individually
2x 'Cosy by the Fire' votive candles - norm £2ish bought individually
2x 'Bundle Up' votive candles - norm £2ish bought individually
12x 'Christmas Eve' tea lights - norm £7ish for a 12-pack bought individually.
12x 'Christmas Cookie' tea lights - norm £7ish for a 12-pack bought individually.

Sorry, couldn't upload pic

The special price starts on Thursday 27th October, up to Thursday 3rd November. So yes, it will show as normal price until then.

Worth bearing in mind that each week there will be other promotions if this one isn't of interest. They've done the same in previous years as well and the reductions have been an excellent saving - great for Christmas shopping...!

That's a great deal ... and my local Boots (as many others) has its first Special Shopping Event on Thursday, with 1000 Advantage points for £50 spend, which is £10 back. I do so much of my Christmas shopping at Boots. Some great deals.

Tempting. Never smelt Winter Glow, does it have any similar Yankee fragrances?

Tempting. Never smelt Winter Glow, does it have any similar Yankee fragrances?

I would say it belongs in the fresh category. I'm truely rubbish at describing further than that it reminds me a bit of Early Sunrise and Sunwashed Linen.

I would say it belongs in the fresh category. I'm truely rubbish at describing further than that it reminds me a bit of Early Sunrise and Sunwashed Linen.

That's a pretty good description of Winter Glow actually. It's familiar but I can't quite say how.

Got my Yankee set in my local Boots today. I didn't get there till about 4pm and thought it might have sold out but they had a few in the Yankee section probably because the shelf label said £45. It scanned at £23 though, so yippee! I told a couple of other customers and they bought the rest but apparently the store is getting more in soon.

Thanks again, Amelia.

Thank you so much for this heads up! I bought a couple and a few other bits that I needed which took the total over £50 which meant I also got £10 of points. This set at £23 is amazing value. I usually treat myself to a large jar of one of the new festive fragrances each year but have been very disappointed with the fragrances this year. This set has really made up for that disappointment.

Thanks for the headsup. Just ordered mine. Some for me some for gifts.

Got my Yankee set in my local Boots today. I didn't get there till about 4pm and thought it might have sold out but they had a few in the Yankee section probably because the shelf label said £45. It scanned at £23 though, so yippee! I told a couple of other customers and they bought the rest but apparently the store is getting more in soon.

Thanks again, Amelia.

Thank you so much for this heads up! I bought a couple and a few other bits that I needed which took the total over £50 which meant I also got £10 of points. This set at £23 is amazing value. I usually treat myself to a large jar of one of the new festive fragrances each year but have been very disappointed with the fragrances this year. This set has really made up for that disappointment.

Woohoo!! Enjoy them when they arrive, that's a great deal. Only thing I didn't like in that set was the Christmas Cookie, some really lovely fragrances. :happy:

I got mine in store today, yay! The same day as three large jars arrived from Q but never mind. Also bought a selection of festive tarts in Clintons. Not on offer but I like to ramp up the scent at Christmas so now I have all I need for this year.

:mysmilie_59:

Similar experience for me except none left in £45 slot in Yankee section by late pm. I wandered all around the store for ages looking for a specials stand and eventually found it although nowhere near the main doors to the store. I also managed to get my £10 worth of points with a few other bits I needed. The assistant who served me inspected it and said she was going to get one as soon as she finished work. Very pleased to have got it, especially now I have seen the disappointing TSV.I don't burn candles all year, but do love them in the run up to Christmas and through until Spring. Thanks from me too Amelia, for your post.

Latest posts

Back