Social Media - That was an eyeopener - Page 428        

Page 428 of 492 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4912
    Post Thanks / Like

So, another whine about how much airtime is being given to Elemis and their TSV. It has been pointed out it is up to each company how much they pay for the airtime one QVC. The poster still thinks it unfair. No doubt they have no concept of capitalism:mysmilie_17:

And Birkenstocks once again, poster told they left but they want them back. And because Molton Brown left and came back to QVC they want Birkenstocks to do the same. It was pointed out that no doubt Molton Brown was given a very good deal to make them return. Why do these people not realize that you can buy in quite a few other places? No doubt it is the lure of easy pay and they just cannot get their heads around buying and paying in one go.

Post Thanks / Like

Don’t tell these Facebook posting idiots that they can actually save money and usually get free P&P when buying elsewhere than their beloved QVC.Isn’t it a bit sad that some people have so much time to engage in this dialogue? A bit like spending precious minutes of your life reading the Presenter’s blogs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
    Donít tell these Facebook posting idiots that they can actually save money and usually get free P&P when buying elsewhere than their beloved QVC.Isnít it a bit sad that some people have so much time to engage in this dialogue? A bit like spending precious minutes of your life reading the Presenterís blogs.
    Absolutely. However, I thought the following question was particularly bad even for a 'Facebook posting idiot' - "How to get my four digit pin please to register?" :thinking:
    Likes Evie , shopperholic , donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I read that about the pin. Weird.

They changed the pin to a password ages ago on the website.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Shows they are more intelligent than me I do not know how to log on to Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    A woman is complaining at the amount of time promoting the upcoming Elemis TSV. She says it is unfair to the other brands. It was pointed out that the brands pay to get their TSVs/items promoted more on QVC. The Elemis TSV seems has already sold 11,000 units.

Her reply:

I think it's unfair!. And a company like QVC which I've shopped from for 20 years needs to review their standards!

Sorry but:mysmilie_19:

QVC is there to make money by selling stuff!
    Whaaaaaaaat?:mysmilie_13:

Why does she even give a shite? Needs to reassess her priorities......
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Ms Huntley the Elder doing her customary trick & ordering while at work. The item was limited stock so even more mean spirited than usual.

Do you think they REALLY order, or is it just part of their selling technique? They could easily order before the show if they wanted to, they obviously know what will be on.
    Likes shopperholic , candycane, Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    Do you think they REALLY order, or is it just part of their selling technique? They could easily order before the show if they wanted to, they obviously know what will be on.
    Strato, you've sussed it. Of course they know what's going to be on and whether they want it or not. It's a ploy to make you think "ooooh Catherine wants this so it must be good". Anyway if they want it so much they probably get a freebie and don't even have to buy it, just gushingly pretend they do.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Chuntley ordering something would put me off it for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    I don't know if it's geniune. However, it's a pathetic way to sell & smacks of desparation & lack of imagination as far as I'm concerned.