Social Media - That was an eyeopener - Page 481        

Page 481 of 493 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 4925
    Post Thanks / Like

I tell you what the fact its common knowledge that so called celebs get given the Elemis TSV for free would put me off buying it...must cost QVC peanuts to buy the watered down Elemis TSV
    Likes shopperholic , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Now we have goldfrockgate!

Jill F was wearing a full length off the shoulders ball gown - bit OTT you may think until you find out that it is gold foil material!!

Needless to say the Arsebook police are up in arms over “the mean girls” which is rich seeing some of her posts.

ps. The frock was bloody awful!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Now we have goldfrockgate!

Jill F was wearing a full length off the shoulders ball gown - bit OTT you may think until you find out that it is gold foil material!!

Needless to say the Arsebook police are up in arms over “the mean girls” which is rich seeing some of her posts.

ps. The frock was bloody awful!
    I thought the frock wasn't that bad, especially when compared to some of AY's stuff. Not one for 'walking the dog in' mind!
    Likes boffy , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really did not like the dress and even if I had I don’t think it was appropriate for a Rieker footwear presentation. It looked completely out of place.
    Likes Twilight , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    I really did not like the dress and even if I had I don’t think it was appropriate for a Rieker footwear presentation. It looked completely out of place.
    I thought it looked like a nightclub curtain, to be honest. It was a classic case of the dress wearing the person, rather than the person wearing the dress.

A lot of the presenters at present are channeling their inner glitterball on air, and it's too much... but Jill's effort topped the lot. It perfectly demonstrates that you can wear too much bling!
    Likes SisterBliss, Evie , Lilo Lil , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

She looked ridiculous & wearing it when selling what my Mr T calls 'brown rice' shoes was even more odd, B&W yes, Rieker, no. My two favourite pairs of ankle boots are from them & I didn't mean to insult anyone who wears this brand.
    Likes shopperholic , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No, sorry that dress was dreadful. Say no to the dress.

Post Thanks / Like

I like Reiker shoes and have some "walking sandals" which were great for the trips on my cruise. I didn't wear them with a sparkly ball gown - I saved that for walking the dog.

CC
    Likes Evie , SisterBliss, Elliementary , Anna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I always want to know about how they fit (wide, narrow, standard or a mix depending on the style), with Brands I'm not familiar with...

One thing about that massively drapey gold lamé curtain Jill was wearing - we couldn't see what she had on her feet!

Post Thanks / Like

There's a moanfest regarding poor service but this one takes the biscuit, it can't take the chocolate because...

'little disappointed QVC.
    Order 2 x Lindt chocs in october
    they never arrived. U sent me out a disclaimer confirming I never received.
    then you send lindt choccies to the old address, even though i had updated you with my new address. had 98 mile round trip to collect them today only to discover you had only send 1 x lindt chocs. Called to complain and told you would send me another! Maybe reimburse my diesel costs as well plse. not a happy customer as they arrived a month late. they were going to be a gift!'