?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well the ring has come, it came at 20:30, and Rocks and Co have charged me £29, (£34.95 with p+p)!

Very delighted, quality is fantastic and the stone is beautiful, my sister is well pleased, fits her lovely but she cant have it till Christmas lol!

Thanks Rocks and Co for sorting this out and letting me have it at a great price for all the troubles!

That's great news Phill. They must be working the night shift with all the back orders! Bet your sister can't wait until Christmas now.

Wow that's a stonker! No wonder she loves it. What a great price you got it for too. Well worth the wait I'd say. Well done you!

Glad it has all been sorted out for you. No wonder you are so pleased with it, it looks a beauty.
There's no doubt that Rocks&co have had their share of teething problems just like other new internet companies, but I do feel it's worth giving them the chance to put things right before abandoning them forever. They are really trying so hard to make everything right and their jewellery is lovely. Their CS is far from perfect yet, but I'm sure they'll get there sooner (preferably!) or later.

There's no doubt that Rocks&co have had their share of teething problems just like other new internet companies, but I do feel it's worth giving them the chance to put things right before abandoning them forever. They are really trying so hard to make everything right and their jewellery is lovely. Their CS is far from perfect yet, but I'm sure they'll get there sooner (preferably!) or later.

Well said Jacqualina I totally agree with you.

Hooray!!

I'm so glad it arrived Phill and that you are pleased with it!

Can I also give a big shout out to Klosblue for defending me :59: Thank you!

Obviously I can't deny the teething problems we've experienced but we really are working hard to sort everything out. Thank you all for being so understanding.

Rocks & co Helper

That's a lovely ring, Phill - so pleased your sister likes it and that it was sorted in the end :)

Latest posts

Back