nuu x4 mobile phone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
Just watched Mike Masons presentation of this mediocre phone and I can’t believe that in 2017 we’re still getting this cheap tacky dell boy tripe spiel on the telly.

I have nothing against old/simple phones. My mother is very content with her small phone that literally just texts, makes calls and has a few games on it.

I do have something against these out of date smartphones that are presented as if they are on the cutting edge of technology when it simply is not true.

I have a simple doro mobile phone as all i do is text and make a few calls i am thinking of getting a smart phone but not one M Mason or ideal world recommends thats for sure

It is Janice Philips who amazes me more, thought I heard her say she used to help Apple launch there products, so she should know these phones are a old of old tatt, If viewers think they are getting all the additional items for nothing they are living on cloud cookoo land.

And Mike Mason, saying ooh this phone, will do much more than the more expensive phones yeah right, mr barrow boy

Latest posts

Back