Kipling TSV 01/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's about £52 by my reckoning and about £5.28 p&p, so knowing QVC I reckon they'll round it up (not down) to about £60, and it'll be two or three easy pays £5.95 p&p, just a guess of course.

Got to say though, is it only QVC UK who's the scruffy arsed version of the parent company QVC USA? Germany studios look really nice, with nice comfy chairs, oh yes, no sitting on cushions for the German presenters by the looks of it. :mysmilie_17:

Its a shame that Kipling don't put a trolley handle sleeve on their larger bags - it cant be that much more expensive to manufacture, but it sure helps when you want to travel with it - slipping the bag over the case handle is the easiest thing. I have one or two Kipling bags with this feature and its invaluable, but no they continue to put yet another zipped pocket, which could still be included.

Kipling Airaz Large Expandable Tote Bag
Item Number: 172091
QVC Price £89.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £5.95

Only available at QVC, the Kipling Airaz tote bag features an innovative zip around the middle, which allows it to expand and offer more room inside, plus it comes in five fantastic print and colour options, features two top handles a removable, adjustable shoulder strap and is accessorised by a colour-coordinated fluffy monkey keyring. Perfect for those times when your dash to the shop turns into a bit of a spending spree, the Kipling Airaz is best kept close to hand, to ensure you can stash your goodies in style.

More ways to wear – when the expandable panel is zipped up this lightweight Airaz tote makes for the perfect everyday shoulder bag, just the right size for all your daily essentials. And if you’re heading off on holiday then this tote is also the ideal size for carry-on luggage – simply pop your passport, e-reader and other essentials inside and you’re all set for a great getaway.

Style to suit yo u - if you're a fan of a graphic print then the black and white Small Leaf, and the Pink Chalk Stripe would be your ideal options; while fans of a nature-inspired pattern will love the Leaf Blue or the Leaf Grey designs. If however you like to keep your accessories chic and simple, the plain Tile White with a pretty Ditsy Flower expandable panel is just the thing for you. Each style also comes with a specially coordinated Kipling monkey keyring.

Round Kipling logo on the front, and the inside pocket
Inside pockets: 1 x zipped pocket, 1 x mobile slip pocket, 1 x pen holder, 1 x keyring
Outside pockets: 1 x zipped pocket
Outer: polyamide; inner: polyester; strap and handles: webbing
Bag (h x w x d): 29cm - 38cm x 15cm x 30cm (11.4" - 15" x 6" x 12")
Strap drop: 80cm - 168cm (31.5" x 66")
Handle drop: 58cm (23")

Colour options:

Small Leaf - with black and white striped expandable panel; accompanied by the Marie Kipling monkey keyring
Bold Leaf Blue - with plain blue expandable panel; accompanied by the Haike Kipling monkey keyring
Pink Chalk Stripe - with a plain grey expandable panel; accompanied by the Nalya Kipling monkey keyring
Bold Leaf Grey - with pink striped expandable panel; accompanied by the Nalya Kipling monkey keyring
Tile White - with pink and Ditsy Flower expandable panel; accompanied by the Jeanne Kipling monkey keyring

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172091

That's about £52 by my reckoning and about £5.28 p&p, so knowing QVC I reckon they'll round it up (not down) to about £60, and it'll be two or three easy pays £5.95 p&p, just a guess of course.

Got to say though, is it only QVC UK who's the scruffy arsed version of the parent company QVC USA? Germany studios look really nice, with nice comfy chairs, oh yes, no sitting on cushions for the German presenters by the looks of it. :mysmilie_17:

How's that for knowing QVC. :mysmilie_17: If anyone's in the market for a Kipling Bag or purse, Amazon and Kiplings own website have some good offers on, all with free p&p after all, the money's better in your pocket than QVCs.

The TSV bag is a good idea (am sure I have seen in the Kipling range before) but trumpet fanfare please this is a special for QVC.It looks more like a shopper to me, the fabric looks very thin especially when extended for a cash outlay of little short of £66?Today- yes, Special - No, Value- No.

A bit boring wasn’t it ?
I do take a lot of entertaining these days but the shows I recorded were fast forwarded ...don’t think they sold out on the German qvc either :mysmilie_7:

The style range of Kipling is huge, and in the early years when Lorraine/Elaine (?) was the 'ambassador', there seemed to be far more variety in styles/shapes/colour palette than ever we see now. When I've seen Kipling in the shops abroad there is far more variety than we get offered. For years we've had dull, dingy prints with the odd nod in the summer to some pastel colours, and not forgetting white - which always sells out quickly, and yet its a rarity in the colour range for QVC. Remember the very small cross bodies that were classed as ideal for little girls ? I still have a couple which are perfect when a bag isn't a necessity, but they seem to be a bygone museum piece in the Kipling range now.

The style range of Kipling is huge, and in the early years when Lorraine/Elaine (?) was the 'ambassador', there seemed to be far more variety in styles/shapes/colour palette than ever we see now. When I've seen Kipling in the shops abroad there is far more variety than we get offered. For years we've had dull, dingy prints with the odd nod in the summer to some pastel colours, and not forgetting white - which always sells out quickly, and yet its a rarity in the colour range for QVC. Remember the very small cross bodies that were classed as ideal for little girls ? I still have a couple which are perfect when a bag isn't a necessity, but they seem to be a bygone museum piece in the Kipling range now.

that small kids one i think it was called teddy had been in clearence for years & in the end they had to remove it from the website as it just never sold in the quanities they wanted it to to keep bringing it back in new ones ect

I still have a couple of those tiny ones, they're perfect for walking the dogs. Just enough room for keys, phone & crap bags without weighing you down taking superfluous stuff.

The Kipling range has diminished over the years and the prices have shot up.Maybe I am just bored with the range now although I have seen a couple on the Kipling website that would tempt me but would have to wait for the sale.QVC seem to be almost offering a TSV a month now so sales must be healthy?

The Kipling range has diminished over the years and the prices have shot up.Maybe I am just bored with the range now although I have seen a couple on the Kipling website that would tempt me but would have to wait for the sale.QVC seem to be almost offering a TSV a month now so sales must be healthy?

Maybe the opposite of healthy, would be my suspicion. I mean in general, as why would Kipling be so willing to bend over backwards for QVC so often, if they didn't need the sales boost QVC undoubtedly provide?

Maybe the opposite of healthy, would be my suspicion. I mean in general, as why would Kipling be so willing to bend over backwards for QVC so often, if they didn't need the sales boost QVC undoubtedly provide?

Yes you are probably right MML—- Q are more a clearing house.They used to bring out more individual designs each season now it seems a succession of prints & variations on the basic fabric range.I thought the last TSV looked very poor- hope I am wrong for those who went for it.

Latest posts

Back