Monogram by Amanda Wakely TSV 26/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sounds like we lasted about the same amount of time, shopperholic. At about 12.45am, She of a Thousand Girlfriends was saying we need to be quick if we want the light coloured bag because it was selling so fast. I see it's still available and not limited stock or anything yet. It's almost as if she were exaggerating.

Brilliant! Summed up the nonsense perfectly there, Andi!

I agree, but I would advise you to get in there quick with that order for six I know you are secretly going to buy for your girlfriends.

:mysmilie_59:

I am Andi, I'm buying them two each, one for upstairs and one for down stairs in case the lazy buggers can't be bothered going up to get it :mysmilie_17:

I'm no mathematician, but that sounds like you have only three friends (CHuntley is going to confirm that for me but I can't wait a week)! What's wrong with you? Can't you make a few girlfriends up?

I'm no mathematician, but that sounds like you have only three friends (CHuntley is going to confirm that for me but I can't wait a week)! What's wrong with you? Can't you make a few girlfriends up?

Oh did I not say? I'm buying 40....no 50!....no 70!....no 100!....no!....(poor Chunters head will be spinning) ah never mind, you can tell I'm doing what's known in the trade as a "QVC presenter" in other words, telling fibbies. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back